Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 3

After my successful foray into Europe last week,  I''m off to Norway to try - Rosenborg v Mjondalen, home win, please (1/6 in the betting.) For the Norwich bet,  a  4 - 1 scoreline.Good luck Apples and Lessingham and all you PUPs.

Can I have sc Heerenveen v PSV AWAY win this week please.

For the Norwich bet, 2:1 Norwich win, Redders to score last.

Good luck all, esp. Apples and Lessingham.

I''m also picking from Belarus ~ a home win for Shakhtyor Soligorsk v. Gomel.

Shakhtyor are W5 D4 L0 F16 A3 at home and Gomel are W0 D1 L7 F2 A14 away.

Good Luck, Mr Apples!

As for the Norwich bet ~ he nearly did it last week so Howson to score any time!

Good Luck, Lessingham Canary!

League One where improving Sheffield Utd entertain the hapless Blackpool.Sheffield Utd v Blackpool.......Home win.

For the Norwich game.......City to win and Howson to score.Good luck Mr Apples and Lessingham. [Y]

Bundesliga 2 for me please. RB Leipzig to beat FC St Pauli.

For City''s game Cameron Jerome to score at any time then immediately look at the ref to see if he''ll allow it.

Good luck Mr Apples.

Is that really you back there in THIRTY SIXTH place Til1010?

A very good evening to you Nutty and obviously wishing very good luck to Apples and Lessingham not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.Last night i said i will be back having studied form but i now remember on Week 1 i picked Athletico before having it pointed out to me the game was being played this weekend so not wishing to tempt fate by changing my mind it has to....HOME WIN please for ATHLETICO MADRID v Las Palmas.For the Norwich bet a 1-1 draw with Jerome scoring against his old club.Finally may i just say to Kathy ''she put sugar on her chips at Sunderland'' Blake ( Still i suppose it is better than that dirty northern habit of putting gravy on them) that i look upon those with two wins out of two so far as joint top and those with one win out of two joint second. You may say i am 36th but in fact i see it as joint second. [:P]

Well done for last week Lakey!

This week - the Premier League is back! Well, the Welsh Pemier League that is!

So, for Mr Apples

Haverfordwest v T.N.S. - HOME WIN

For Lessingham, I''m fancying a Desmond this week

2 - 2 draw

Leedscanary

League two please - second placed Wycombe (p3 w3) to beat bottom Dagenham & Redbridge (p3, 0 pts)
Good luck all Pups.
For the Norwich bet - oooh, let''s have more than 4 yellow cards.

I fancy Man Utd to win at home to Newcastle at odds of 1/3.

For the Norwich bet it is almost inevitable that Cameron Jerome will score against his former club, so I would combine a 2-1 home win with Jerome scoring.

Good luck to all PUPs and especially Mr Apples & Lessingham.

Rangers started the season winning a cup game 6-2 at Hibs. They''ve won every game since so even though it''s a league game this time I think they can win again.

Rangers v Hibernian Home win

For our game I''m going to suggest Jonny Howson to score the first goal.

Hi folks, can I go for Portsmouth to beat Morecambe please.

For the City game, I like Over 3.5 match goals at 11/4

Cheers to all you PUPs for your selections so far (26 individual games with a few doublers)!!! [:D] I''ve got three decided upon, so still time to get more suggestions in!

Good luck LC for the City bet and to everybody else who contributes to this great cause. [:D]

Apples

Barnsley vs Bradford - home win

I haven''t looked through the pages so apologies if it''s already been picked!

As for the Norwich bet surely Redmond to score first with Norwich winning FT would be worth a shout at 20/1

Apologies for missing the first couple of weeks Nutty and all been ill but on the mend now. Anyway I''ll kick of my free bet season with a Pompey home win please.Good luck to everybody old and new.Portsmouth Home win..

The Russian FNL.Sokol Saratov to win away at KAMAZ.Sokol Saratov have won 4, drawn 2 and only lost one (the first game of the season), and have a 10/5 goal difference.KAMAZ, up from the third tier, have lost all seven games, with a 0/15 goal difference.The current odds are 5/6.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Norwich City to win 2-1, at 9/1, which are not bad odds for what is supposedly the commonest score in football.Good luck to all!

Hi PUPs, many thanks for your all your excellent suggestions and encouragement for my pick. [:D] Unfortunately I''ll need to make the final selection early because of work so apologies to those who have yet to post their suggestions.

So here goes with my final selection. I''ve gone for an intriguing Belarus Premier League double-header and a mix of domestic and other European fixtures.

Man U vs Newcastle (Home win)

Middlesborough vs Bristol City (Home win)

Athletico Madrid vs Las Palmas (Home win)

BATE Borisov vs Neman Grodno (Home win)

Juve vs Udinese (Home win)

Shaktyor vs Gomel (Home win)

Here''s wishing you all good luck and a big thank you for all your excellent suggestions!

Apples 

Good luck Apples and co.

Still plenty of time for your match bets, still taking note until around midnight tonite, will post them early, early Saturday am for Nutty and so I can get on with my match day build up.

Keep em coming and happy picking.

Apologies we''re late!! Good Luck everyone

MMMK - WYCOMBE -v- Dagenham & Redbridge HOME WIN

MM - ATLETICO MADRID -v- Las Palmas HOME WIN

For the match bet how about another goal for Whitts - he must be brimming with confidence!!

Bit late again, but I''ll go for Tranmere (10 points from 4 games) to beat struggling Boreham Wood in the Conference (or whatever they are calling it these days).Good luck to Mr Apples and all PUPs.