[quote]I think that is far more important than any player we have signed.[/quote]

Totally agree with that - shifted some "deadwood" and brought in decent cover.

[quote]Worthy doing exceptionally well Campbell, for me would have been Jason Koumas signing for us. 1: A lot of us have little idea just how good Colin is. 2: Opinion''s on Hughes divides Reading fans, let...[/quote]

Wake up 1st Wizard, so you''d be happy to spend cash on Koumas, when his track record is far from clean, when it is well-known that his ego beats even yours and when it has been reported that he has gone AWOL?  Get real.

You have labelled the transfers ''fair''.  Well I would dearly love to see what you could possibly have done in the same situation.  I mean according to your comments last week, Norwich were broke!!!!

I''ve had just about enough of you''re increasingly more boring and far-fetched posts which seem only to have the sole aim of causing distress amongst loyal and committed fans.  Perhaps another name change of yours is on the cards - I for one am not that bothered.

Wiz - how can you expect Koumas (a terrible attitude anyway) to sign for us, and yet you go on about us being broke? Can anything please you? These signings have lead to us being the best squad we have had for years imo.

''Better'' signings could have been made but at a cost - look at some of the other signings, Taylor for £1,2M, Lita for £1.2M, Crouch for £7M, Phillips for £1M, offers for Jagielka at around £2,8M, etc etc. And who can say if any of the above would have made any more of a difference to the team than Jarrett, Thorne, Colin et al? I think it is time for 1st Wiz to get down off his soap box and admit that his constant demands for Primus & Koumas are poorly thought out - the risk to the club if they failed would be far greater than if any of the new signings do not pass muster.

Oh deary me, my, but the natives are restless today. Someone must have been giving them red meat again. 

Campbell: As you will not grant me any respect whatsoever as a fellow poster.......so mote that be!.

All Yella: So mote that be!.

Breaker: So mote that be!

You win some, you lose some, three times three a day.