Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Will We Bump Into The Scum Tuesday ?

They are at Doncaster and we are at Rotherham so the A1 into South Yorkshire especially around J35 where both sets of fans exit may just mean we bump into each other ( not literally of course).

[quote user="TIL 1010"]They are at Doncaster and we are at Rotherham so the A1 into South Yorkshire especially around J35 where both sets of fans exit may just mean we bump into each other ( not literally of course). [/quote]
Are you sure that it is J35? 
Best double check after Sunderland...[:D]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="TIL 1010"]They are at Doncaster and we are at Rotherham so the A1 into South Yorkshire especially around J35 where both sets of fans exit may just mean we bump into each other ( not literally of course). [/quote]
Are you sure that it is J35? 
Best double check after Sunderland...[:D]
[/quote]You took your time turning up here but as sure as night follows day and all that. The difference will be that i will be driving this time and the Pussywagon sat nav will be turned on as we approach Rotherham unlike the whinging whining Vauxhall driver all the way to Sunderland. [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I wonder if they''ll be any cabbages heading for the Edinburgh Tattoo worth following.....[/quote]And of course that is all you will be doing.....wondering,unless of course at some stage this season you intend getting out of your armchair and go to an away game. [:D]

[quote user="Trevor Hockeys Beard"]Seems like a long way to go to see the reserves play.[/quote]You obviously did not see the managers reply to a question this morning about the team selection for tomorrow.......No wholesale changes.

I certainly hope he will rest Tettey !

On travel this is a good spot Til, as you say the A1 is the obvious route for both sets of fans. Could make it interesting at any stopping points on the trip after leaving the A17.

Because the Rotherham stadium is pretty close to the M1, at J35 I think our fans will be going a different direction from them, quickest way is across the M18 to the M1.

I''ll either be heading up the M1 from Notts (or possibly down from Leeds after a meeting) so will be relatively safe from scummers.

[quote user="pliff"]Who cares[/quote] exactly, they are not event in the same league now, haven''t even bothered look his they are doing yet.

It is a little ironic that despite being 40 miles apart we arent allowed to play our home games on the same day and yet we can travel away and play a mere 12 miles apart in south yorks ?