Sign in to follow this  
Scottlarock

- we've topped a league already

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/08/our-top-10-worst-2015-16-kits.html

...tbh, it''s grown on me and as for the ''designed to be hated'' third kit........I love it.

I don''t agree with those rankings at all! Our kit isn''t half as bad as some others on there

The home kit has really grown on me too, especially in the long sleeves. The third kit makes me feel uncomfortable when I look at it however.

The away kit is one of the best kits for a long time, but the home and third kits are very poor design.

But heck people appear to like them as loads at the ground this past Saturday.

[quote user="Indy"]The away kit is one of the best kits for a long time, but the home and third kits are very poor design.

But heck people appear to like them as loads at the ground this past Saturday.[/quote]People are like sheep. They buy it because it is the latest shirt, not because they particularly like it.   Same with designer stuff, people just want to think they are keepng up with the Jones''s.   Baaaaa!!  [;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Shut up talking about kits. WHERE IS AUSTIN, SCOTT?[/quote]

We were in for him last week (as we all now know) but something happened around the Wed/Thurs...............but that was to do with West Ham and he felt pretty disrespected - hence why he then made that press release about his fitness. We are still alive in the deal - however, Austin now needs to realise he ain''t getting a top 4 team and QPR won''t get 15m. I said in the last thread (shouldn''t have bothered) I wasn''t going to reply to it as I''ll get bogged down with the usual posters giving people a hard time. So I''m happy to post it on this one.

Do I think we''ll get him still? I don''t know but it is still alive.