Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Surely Portman King Will Soon Be Back ?

Top of the league and just the mere formality of another 42 games to go and with a couple of new Scum trolls appearing it must be time for him to stick his toe back in the water on here ? I got worried after the play offs that he would not be back but with no chance of  them snatching defeat from the jaws of victory before next May his moment is now. [:P]

The pleasure to be had when they gloriously choke again is something to look forward to. The harder weather and a few injuries should see them DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Top of the league and just the mere formality of another 42 games to go and with a couple of new Scum trolls appearing it must be time for him to stick his toe back in the water on here ? I got worried after the play offs that he would not be back but with no chance of  them snatching defeat from the jaws of victory before next May his moment is now. [:P][/quote]You need to ask him for advice - he''s always happy to oblige.......http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3126398/ShowPost.aspx[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Top of the league and just the mere formality of another 42 games to go and with a couple of new Scum trolls appearing it must be time for him to stick his toe back in the water on here ? I got worried after the play offs that he would not be back but with no chance of  them snatching defeat from the jaws of victory before next May his moment is now. [:P][/quote]something tells me has never gone away... ;)