Sign in to follow this  
super dave

4 more players

That''s what we''re looking for according to james nursey on twitter.

Adobe + Walters/murray + cb +?

That''s what I''d guess anyway.

[quote user="super dave"]That''s what we''re looking for according to james nursey on twitter.

Adobe + Walters/murray + cb +?

That''s what I''d guess anyway.[/quote]

Not believing that for one second. I''ll be massively surprised if we sign one let alone four come end of the window.

At the start of the summer we stated we wanted to add 6-7 players with quality. So far we have signed 5?

What was left ambiguous was whether the 6-7 was net of any possible first team departures (eg hooper, turner, grabban)

Another 4 seems high but I am hoping some defenders are included in that - cover at left back and a centre back would be on my list if it was to stretch to 4, as well as striker options (although murray & walters appear to cover those requirements)

[quote user="super dave"]That''s what we''re looking for according to james nursey on twitter. Adobe + Walters/murray + cb +? That''s what I''d guess anyway.[/quote]

I hear he''s also a bit of an acrobat.

James Nursey is a newspaper journo mirror or mail can''t remember. Is from Norwich too, think he''s maybe even a norwich fan.

Jordi Amat CB from Swansea, that''s been held up because of minor injury.

Alex Pritchard on loan of Spurs sign Berahino.

New improved offer gone in for Benik Afobe.

Who the 4th is maybe Glenn Murray.

Has anyone seen enough of Jordi Amat to say whether its a good target? remember Swans buying him but haven''t really seen him. Must have some potential with Spain u21 caps, only 23 too so fits the ''young'' criteria.

I''m a huge fan of Pritchard, brilliant player!

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]Who the 4th is maybe Glenn Murray.[/quote]
Nursey''s piece in the mirror says the 4th is a winger but doesn''t give any names.
If we signed Amat, Pritchard and Afobe, I think I''d have to change my boxers. They would be a massive help to our squad. Pritchard in particular, and if Spurs get Berahino, Pritchard may find himself surplus to requirements next year and we could pick him up for a reasonable cost.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]

[quote user="super dave"]That''s what we''re looking for according to james nursey on twitter. Adobe + Walters/murray + cb +? That''s what I''d guess anyway.[/quote]

I hear he''s also a bit of an acrobat.

[/quote]

Quality! Bloomin auto correct. I never even noticed :)

Pritchard and Afobe would be great but we haven''t had much success with Spanish U21 defenders lately.

Last night in the Mirror online Nursey said the winger we are after is Oussama Assaidi - he also said we are after James Collins from West Ham.

Of all the rumours we''ve had I would be really happy if the four were Pritchard, Afobe, Antonio and Koulibaly.

Can dream right? Now that would be one hell of a transfer window.

I also doubt he would have chartered a flight to Marseille if he wasn''t seriously interested in signing one of their players. Nkoulou, Pritchard, Antonio and Murray/Walters would be my guess if he really does want four in.

I had lunch with McNally a couple of weeks ago and he said there would be 3 more players in, 1 of which was a goalie and pretty much a done deal.

Jake Kean signed the next day.

Unless we''re expecting to offload more players than we expected, I can see no reason why this would change.