Sign in to follow this  
Lewis DW

Coral Offer Suspended

Hi,

I''ve just spoken with Coral.

The free shirt offer is now suspended. It will be running again in December.

I have been told that I have been sent my code for a FREE shirt. It has not been received. I''ve raised this with Coral and they are now looking in to this.

Has anyone got a shirt or code for one yet?

Lewis

I did the same thing phone them and send them an email .

they sent me a reply with an email saying don''t forget your offer if a 14 digit code ?

I was told last night - that I had been sent the code for my shirt and then told to check my spam or junk folder. Needless to say I''m still waiting on the resending of the coded email.

I haven''t heard of anyone receiving the code yet, I''m starting to believe this is just a con. I''m one of the lucky one whose three bets all won at the weekend. A number of opportunist gamblers are down £30 without a football shirt.

Is it a 14 digit code? As I sent them an email asking why I have not got my code and they sent back don''t forget your offer with a 14 digit code.

I couldn''t sign up for this as I already have a Coral account but I read the T&Cs and pretty sure it said anytime between now and March. They''ve suspended it now - pretty pi$$ poor in my opinion and look like idiots.

Bor, if you have had a hand in this. All it looks like you''ve facilitated in doing is leaving the genuine fans who were in the process of taking up the promotion out of pocket.

I hope you''re happy.