Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Grabban

On the A47 still looking for his dummy. If anybody else finds it don''t go Grabban it, he''ll really Loo-wis his head!

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]At the doctors removing the flea from his ear?[/quote]

Size 10 from up his arse more likely !

If it helps the club, once a new striker deal is done I will gladly drive Grabs to Bournemouth myself......

Why is a hack being kept up to date by Grabban/ Grabban''s agent?

What a way for a contracted player to behave.

[quote user="unique"]Why is a hack being kept up to date by Grabban/ Grabban''s agent?

What a way for a contracted player to behave.[/quote]
Why indeed, if he''s not careful, it will begin to look like a "come and get me" plea to Bournemouth ;)

Rotherham clearly doesn''t agree with him.

Sell him on, he''s destroyed his reputation at the club now and I can''t see how he could now turn it around and win back the support of the fans and team mates. Bite their hands off for 6 million and go get Afoe or Austin.

A split had been forming between fans who thought Grabban should be given a chance, and fans who didn''t. I defended him at the time but in light of this all happening he clearly has to go. I feel rather let down by all this.

Stupid s**t beard baby

[quote user="mrs miggins"]We really do have some petty fans, as well as players[/quote]

In what way are fans being petty?

When he got caught speeding on A11 few months back didn''t he plead to keep his licence so he could travel to Norwich to train so doesn''t he still live down south

He''s been suspended until Tuesday.

Very wise move from the club - it keeps him away from the team until his future is decided. If we don''t sell him, then he knows that he''s got to work his nuts off to get back into consideration.

Well played AN and McNally!

I always thought Alex''s strength was his man management. Certainly got Seb back and playing superbly. I guess he feels pretty let down by all this.

[quote user="Yellow and Green"]He''s been suspended until Tuesday.[/quote]
Grabban, see you next Tuesday.

No way back from this, if he is here next Tuesday he needs to be shipped out on loan to the championship, that''s more his level anyway. Didn''t rate him before this, now think not only is he a bang average forward but clearly a 🔔🔚 with it

Glancing at the Bournemouth fans forums, there certainly wouldn''t be wholesale celebrations at Grabban''s arrival, and definitely no enthusiasm for any price between £6m - £8m. They would rather go the extra mile for Afobe or Austin.

= sell to Bournemouth ASAP........

It''s a strange one.  Why did they sell Grabban to us in the first place?  If he was that good and valued there, surely they would have kept him. And why would he want to go back there, having made the break?  Because he loves the club?  So why leave it in the first place?  Is it like, oh well I tried somewhere different, but I''m feeling homesick and at least I felt appreciated at Bnmth? 

Whatever the reasons, it''s a pretty poor show from him and really, its different from what I thought last night - but if Bnmth want him back they should have him, they''re welcome to him  - although I would rather he was sent to a championship club on loan.

Exactly he is known as an average forward there.

We need to sell him on and let him leave. He is a parasite to our team and let his teammates down.

Hope we get a fee

Although Sky are reporting he has been suspended the club are not confirming it and staying silent.The sooner he goes the better in my book.