Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

News Conference at 13.30

It''s for the game Sunday

But it will effectively be the Lewis Grabban show.

[quote user="Buh"]It''s for the game Sunday

But it will effectively be the Lewis Grabban show.[/quote]Is it 100% for Sunday''s game? Not being argumentative, just curious as to why the presser would be a day earlier when the game is a day later...

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]As Buh said, SSN have said there are a few Prem teams news conferences today, ahead of the weekend'' games, we were on that list.[/quote]Ah, fair enough.

I was watching the radio this morning and gorham said it was a presser for the Southampton game.

But, like I said, it''ll be the Lewis Grabban variety hour effectively.

Perhaps with a little "has ricky saved any more pensioners broken down at the side of the road" for good measure

I''ve missed these threads :-)

Not sure if this would be the standard ''weekend game'' one - when we played Sunderland (ie away on a Sat) the conference was something daft like 8:45 on the Friday, so this feels/is a lot earlier for what is a Sunday game. I guess it will all be about Grabs but you never know.

[quote user="Buh"]I was watching the radio this morning and gorham said it was a presser for the Southampton game.

But, like I said, it''ll be the Lewis Grabban variety hour effectively.

Perhaps with a little "has ricky saved any more pensioners broken down at the side of the road" for good measure[/quote]

this enhances the view that Norfolk folk are a bit backward, most people have TV''s for this sort of thing. Yet you are so amazed by the wireless you sit there watching it.

I''ll have you know watching the radio is a time honoured tradition in narrfuk bor!

Every week, usually Saturday at 3pm but it can vary, thousands gather round to "watch the radio" and they spend all week discussing how crap "x" was and how he looked rubbish on the radio, that he''s been looking progressively worse and worse and of course that his body language indicates he wants a move away.

[quote user="Buh"]I''ll have you know watching the radio is a time honoured tradition in narrfuk bor!

Every week, usually Saturday at 3pm but it can vary, thousands gather round to "watch the radio" and they spend all week discussing how crap "x" was and how he looked rubbish on the radio, that he''s been looking progressively worse and worse and of course that his body language indicates he wants a move away.[/quote]This, although Buh has clearly evolved a bit. Most folk still watch it on the ''woireless''.

When, predictably, the journos go in hard with grabban questions rather than the game Sunday do you think alex is guna bite their heads off?

Bet they are bricking it!

[quote user="Buh"]I''ll have you know watching the radio is a time honoured tradition in narrfuk bor!

Every week, usually Saturday at 3pm but it can vary, thousands gather round to "watch the radio" and they spend all week discussing how crap "x" was and how he looked rubbish on the radio, that he''s been looking progressively worse and worse and of course that his body language indicates he wants a move away.[/quote]

haha, "i didnt get to the game Neil, but i watched it on the radio. i fell asleep around the 70 minute mark. but that buh Leon Barnett had a terrible game what''s he in the team for"?