Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

Challenge to the Wizard

Try to put a thread on this forum that isn''t as depressing as a dark,wet Jan. morning and that doesn''t resort to calling Worthington silly childish names.....go on warm yer balls up ''an give it a try,you might get to like it!

[quote]funny, i was just about to put up the same thread. However i find Wiz''s posts may be disagreeable but they make good discussions.[/quote]

To be totally frank, I find 1st Wizard''s posts very predictable and inconsistent.  I know it can sometimes be good to play devil''s advocate to stimulate discussion but I think he overdoes it, to the extent that I tend to ignore them now.

[quote]Try to put a thread on this forum that isn''t as depressing as a dark,wet Jan. morning and that doesn''t resort to calling Worthington silly childish names.....go on warm yer balls up ''an give it a try,...[/quote]

Hmm?.

A challenge eh, No Legs?.

Something upbeat, positive, happy and contented with City matters?.

When that happens, trust me I will rise to your challenge mate. 

It might be sooner than you think.

[quote]Hmm?. A challenge eh, No Legs?. Something upbeat, positive, happy and contented with City matters?. When that happens, trust me I will rise to your challenge mate. It might be sooner than you t...[/quote]

Your''re getting there Whiz...but still a little way off the cigar!!

[quote]Your''re getting there Whiz...but still a little way off the cigar!![/quote]

I can go one better than that No Legs. City are going up, albeit second to Leeds, but nonetheless going up.

I''m working on a nasty double bind Hex for Leeds, but the potion has to stand for three months, but trust me, it will be delivered. Then who knows?, maybe we will even be Champions.

[quote]Why do some people insist on put the letter h in wiz? Whiz is not his name. You could of course be trying to putting two words together. 1st Whinge seems to work quite well...[/quote]

Now now, Ras baby, it doesn''t suit you, I''ve never worked out the ''h'' bit either.

Maybe it means as in ''your honour'', or honey. Some might say ''horrendous'', hey ho.

[quote]Is that my fellow Captain... 1st wiz. When will Jack Sparrow be next making an appearance?[/quote]

August the 5th Captain Jack. And I feel it will be permanent. 

Thats from one captain to another.  

Are you by any chance a Rolling Stones fan, Captain Jack Daniels? I believe Keef Richards is rather fond of the occasional Jack Daniels - like the odd bottle here and there - isn''t he? I''m still pretty keen on the Stones myself, they can still give all the contemporary bands a good run for their money, in fact they''re better than the vast majority IMO.

Not what you''d call a huge fan but definately enjoy their music. Probably a result of listening to Radio 2. They only play quality music on that particular station, none of this thump thump stuff that the kids seem to like these days. What is the world coming too.