Sign in to follow this  

Re: TAKE YOUR PICK

Reuser, who plays for ol'' town down the road is good, could prolly get him on the cheap since Ipswich are in financial freefall. We also need a good centre back and Nikos Dabizas fits the bill perfectly.

But as for a striker, like Dom said, Julian Joachim is a proven goalscorer and i''m sure he could score goals for us this season if we could get him. I was looking through a different section and theres a good 23yr old going cheap. Hes scored 18 goals this season (canadian season must start earlier, or it hasnt been updated since last season). Check out his profile. http://www.footballtransfers.co.uk/squads/playerprofile.asp?playerID=6614. It even gives contact details, get on the phone to him Worthy he''d be a perfect buy!

his name is Kevin Nelson and he is Canadian. Plays for Ottowa

I''m not sure if Dabizas would be much use - a big, clumsy defender - we already have Malky for God''s sake!! Plus the fact that he was deemed not good enough to be a defender at Newcastle - have you seen how bad their defence is?!? I think if we''re looking at centre backs, look no further than our own Jason Shackell - quick, big, comfortable on the ball. He wouldn''t just resort to long aimless punts up the pitch and more than matched Robbie Keane for pace during the Spurs friendly.

As for Joachim, a good player who would probably benefit us. The only problem is he isn''t the big man we obviously need to aid our attacks, and I''m guessing wouldn''t offer us anything McVeigh doesn''t already give us. But given our desperation for strikers I''d happily welcome him!!