Sign in to follow this  
Jarders

Any websites to watch the southampton game on once its finished without the website revealing the score to me?

First of all sorry for the oddly specific question but here''s my dilemma: I am working on Sunday 12 till 3 then 5 till 12 and obviously the game is a 1.30 kickoff so I wondered if theres a website I could watch it on between 3 and 5? Normally i''d use first row or a couple of others but as all the ones I use are streaming sites I don''t know where to start and I don''t want to be searching around on Google as I''m bound to see the score and have the game ruined for me. I also tried my android box at work today but it wouldn''t work with the pub WiFi for some reason so I think that option is out of the window.

Any help appreciated.

Had similar issue last weekend mate as was at a wedding. Managed to resist temptation to check the score and had set myself up already on the right page of my laptop so no risk of seeing it accidentally when I got in.
Go to this site - http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/ and search "norwich" in the box (click magnifying glass to get box to appear) before you start work. Refresh the page when you''re ready to watch. It seems to have the games up pretty quickly, I''m not sure if they will have it by 3 seeing as it will still be being played.... BUT my understanding (and I have no idea why I think this, but it''s stuck in my head) is that they put the first half up during the second half. I could be entirely wrong, but it is definitely your best shot. The quality is outstanding too (Have a look at the previous games to see). The game will defo be up by the time you finish work if that''s any help, but defo worth a try at 3 to see if they have first half up. 

[quote user="kick it off"] BUT my understanding (and I have no idea why I think this, but it''s stuck in my head) is that they put the first half up during the second half. [/quote]
Should add that if the first half does go up during the second then by the time u finish watching the first half, the second will be up.

Thank you very much I will definitely use that site. Its looks rather promising so hopefully it wont let me down. If its not up by just gone 3 I will try and resist temptation to look at the score and wait until after work but the problem is I work in a pub and if my workmates don''t give away the score one of the locals all of which know I''m a massive Norwich fan are bound to.

I use a piece of software called Kodi and have downloaded an app on it called football today. It has recordings of most games across Europe''s top leagues and all premier league games for up to a week afterwards. Easy to install, just watch a few YouTube videos.

[quote user="Dead Canary"]I use a piece of software called Kodi and have downloaded an app on it called football today. It has recordings of most games across Europe''s top leagues and all premier league games for up to a week afterwards. Easy to install, just watch a few YouTube videos.[/quote]
Thanks for the tip about the add-on, I''ll add it to my Kodi now :)