Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

What a manager we have.

Top man. He is ruthless, takes no sh*t and tells it straight. That reporter deserved all he got, dumb pointless questions that serve no purpose other than to try and stoke up trouble.

Would imagine Frasor Dainton will have nightmares about the destroying he took here - absolutely wrecked

What a prat though. You can see Alex isnt in the mood from the off and states he isn''t up for silly questions. So, the crap journo regurgitates the same silly question and more hypothetical crap until he gets ruined and gains nothing. Slow clap.

Tough one isnt it; we criticise archants for never asking the awkward questions or pushing the club for answers; yet we are critical to a journalist who does.

Fair play to both for me; both doing their jobs and Neil again demonstrating what a gem we have.

Just love the way he conducts himself in interviews. He doesn''t give anything away he doesn''t want to, he has a little humour in him, whilst being tough and you can see he will not tolerate any nonsense. Great character, great disciplinarian, top bloke and manager.

You wouldn''t want to fall out with him, but having said that I don''t think he is anything other than fair. Grabban got just what he deserved.

For those of you who were around, many years ago, possibly in the early 70''s we had a manager Ron Saunders who went about his business in a similar way. He was straight talking and a good disciplinarian, but Alex Neil is better. The board need congratulating on finding this gem. It will be interesting to see how well he manages when and if we go through a bad run of results, but I have no doubt he will get the best out of the players no matter what. OTBC!!!

Alex Neil is the archetypal Norwich City manager.

I want to clone him at this point so future generations can enjoy how he conducts himself.

Watched the "same" presser on Sky and Youtube, oddly on Sky they have edited it so Fraser does not look such a d1ck.What was he thinking asking AN about his feelings?

He is the real deal, isn''t it great that we have a manager who is so focused, and every time you hear him you just grow in confidence that whatever comes our way we deal with it.

But that Fraser (who is he anyway) must be a right twonk !!