Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

ALBERT ADOMAH wants to leave Boro

Now this is someone I would like to see, very direct and a beast last year in the championshiphttp://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/11680/9967657/albert-adomah-asks-for-move-from-middlesbrough-after-bust-up

Not from what I saw last year, but if AN wanted him fair enough.

He''s got plenty of pace... If AN could get them working together, then Adomah down one flank, Brady down the other, Redmond through the middle would have the potential to scare the bejesus out of pretty much any defence in the country... especially with a quality forward to finish off the crosses.

If the Internet is to be believed he has the same agent as Grabban. So I''d rather steer clear at the moment.

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]He''s got plenty of pace... If AN could get them working together, then Adomah down one flank, Brady down the other, Redmond through the middle would have the potential to scare the bejesus out of pretty much any defence in the country... especially with a quality forward to finish off the crosses.[/quote]Leaving Wes out for an extra bit of pace even though we have it down the flank already?

Depending on the opposition, yes. We know Wes doesn''t have the legs to play every game this season, and some teams his trickery just won''t work against, we''ll need to rely on out and out pace, crosses and even long balls with someone fast enough to get on the end of them. That''s not Wes-bashing, just the facts that we''ll need more than one strategy to stay up.

too erratic for me and firmly a championship player.

Rather have a prince albert