Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

How many of these ten players we've been linked with will end up joining?

The list of potential transfers or loans has been talked about for what seems like an eternity - with the window shutting next week, who if any out of this list do you think will join us?

Walters

Murray

Gayle

Pritchard

Afobe

Austin

Yedlin

Mbokani

Koulibaly

Van Dijk

I reckon Pritchard on loan plus Walters or Murray - hope for more than that but don''t want to get my hopes up.

God knows, there are so many variables.

But I''d add Collins to that list and say him, Gayle (replacing Grabban), Pritchard on loan and maybe another striker if we can shift one of Hooper and RvW.

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]The list of potential transfers or loans has been talked about for what seems like an eternity - with the window shutting next week, who if any out of this list do you think will join us?

Walters

Murray

Gayle

Pritchard

Afobe

Austin

Yedlin

Mbokani

Koulibaly

Van Dijk

I reckon Pritchard on loan plus Walters or Murray - hope for more than that but don''t want to get my hopes up.[/quote]

All things considered, I doubt we''ll get in a CB with the quality of either of these. Purely based on the fact we''re competing with more attractive clubs. Better chance of signing someone like James Collins.

I would say Gayle is a good possibility, or Jon Walters. Which I wouldn''t be opposed to, both can score goals in this league. Small, small chance of Afobe. The rest, hugely doubtful. We''re just not an attractive enough proposition for other clubs or potential players.

The reality is, we''re one of the favourites to go down. It''s going to be tough to attract players with Premier League calibre, hence all the rejected player advances.

How many do we know that the club actually made an offer for ? Or how many have either turned us down because we are favourites for relegation or that the offer, or even the terms were not high enough ? The reality is, that we don''t know anything for certainty, and it is all specualtion and gossip. Just as was the story that Charlie Austen was signing a day later. I wonder how much was laid out on those certs.

we have never really been linked to

Van Dijk

only one of the random names on maybe one or two reports

people on here have made most of it up in their heads