Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Hooper to Wolves as part of Afobe deal?

Sheff Weds fan on Twitter reckons his mate is "ITK" at Norwich and the reason the Hooper deal has fallen through is because Wolves want Hooper as part of any deal for Afobe.
Sure it''s absolute bollocks, but hypothetically, would you take it if the deal was say 10mill + Hooper?

would be a good swap; not sure £10m with him is right but would be a good deal for us - esp if we can sign a second striker (walters...)

Wonder if they would take Grabban?

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]2 + 2 = 5[/quote]
Did you read the first post? 
I wasn''t asking if it was true, I was asking if people would do the deal of £10mill + Hooper

[quote user="kick it off"]Sheff Weds fan on Twitter reckons his mate is "ITK" at Norwich and the reason the Hooper deal has fallen through is because Wolves want Hooper as part of any deal for Afobe.
Sure it''s absolute bollocks, but hypothetically, would you take it if the deal was say 10mill + Hooper?
[/quote]

Absolutely not. I''d like Afobe, but not at the expense of Hooper. Hooper offers something different, and variety is a great weapon to have.

so you say lincoln - but little evidence that the manager agrees with you, otherwise we wouldnt be looking to offload him

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I want some of what bor has been smoking!

How much do you value Hooper at?[/quote]
Depends what''s left on his contract, to be honest.
1 year = £3m
2 years = £5m

QPR have been backed from 8/1 to 9/4 to sign Hooper today , Norwich are now 9/4 to sign Austin , that seems more likely than him going to Wolves who are still saying they wont sell .

I still dont want Austin, especially at the expense of losing Hooper, Grabber to Wolves in p/e for Afobe is much sexier.

We still seem to be stuck on this same damn question. How is it, that some people on here think every other team''s strikers are worth many, many millions of pounds, but ours, we should be almost embarrassed to ask a fee for them?