Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Turner

He has said he does not want to move to league one sheff united who were interested and clearly nobody wants to take on all his wages. He has his last big pay cheque with us, so playing out his career on loan is a fine move for him and us. We cannot make people interested in a player who will not move from his contract.

I have no ill feelings towards him and wish him well.

Decent centre back, hard worker, wish him well at Sheffield Wednesday.  Surprised he''s behind Ryan Bennett in the pecking order but perhaps we have a CB coming in.

I always liked Turner, but he doesn''t fit with the type of CB AN wants playing, he''s just not anywhere near comfortable enough on the ball, making passes and forward runs.

Good servant to the club and I wish him all the best for the rest of his career.

Agreed, I always have a soft spot for a hard working, committed CB (still miss the Doc!) and wish him all the best.

Yes all the best to Michael Turner, he was not everyones favourite but he was an honest tryer.This does leave our defence woefully short on back up, but same time frees up a slot for a new defender. Makes you think City are confident of bringing a new guy in, otherwise Turner may have stuck around. Same scenario up front, with Hooper, he will stay with City at least until such time City are confident a new forward is coming in.

Great video - and of course he was part of the strong team along with Bassong that helped keep Norwich undefeated for 10 games.