Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Win tomorrow

We''ve looked very good in every game this season, so a win is not out of the question. Heck, it''s not even unreasonable especially inthe face of Soton''s midweek crash and burn.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]And we will find ourselves above Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea. Early days I know, but still it''d be nice.[:)]

[/quote]

Stop bullying the players and fans of those clubs

Think we can win this game, Southampton not looking good this season thanks to them being in Europe (the curse).

I don''t usually bet but I signed up to Coral because apparently you''ll get a free NCFC home kit if you sign up and bet. So put 5 pounds on Jerome to score first then used the £20 free bet for a NCFC win, so fingers crossed they do win lol.

There is an element of it being the luck of the draw. Southampton don''t look up for it at the moment, nor did Sunderland. Good time to play them. Though that is evened out by us playing Palace when they look well on form. Had we played Leicester away instead of Sunderland and were now heading to Man City I suspect this forum would be in meltdown by Sunday evening and

there would be calls for the board to be sacked, cries of lack of

ambition and claims that we were already relegated.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]And we will find ourselves above Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea. Early days I know, but still it''d be nice.[:)]

[/quote]

Stop bullying the players and fans of those clubs[/quote]You''re funny.