Sign in to follow this  
Ashwood

Anywhere showing Sundays game in Delhi, India ?

[quote user="Herman "]Does anyone care about Houston''s faux outrage?[/quote]Lets face it, this is all about the fact he doesn''t like Bor.

[quote user="Number 9"]I was hoping for a "Houston, we have a problem"[/quote]He certainly does....

Herman wrote the following post at 29/08/2015 7:15 AM:

Does anyone care about Houston''s faux outrage?

"Faux outrage" I like that Herman. Will slip that one into my vocabulary.👍

I''m not sure what I''ve said that comes across as outrage. It''s more about disgust and shame that 2 of our supporters would use this forum for such classless sentiments, and a few of the usual blind mice who join in on the attacks on me rather than address the issue.

At least nobody is making light of a foreign women and fellow Norwich City supporter being raped in the streets of Delhi any more.

Do people who give real advice about such matters suggest walking around unfamiliar cities with a sharp knife is the way to avoid rape?

I''ve yet to see anyone disagree with the content of my OP other than mort. And nobody has disagreed with the part about elfie.

"At least nobody is making light of a foreign women and fellow Norwich City supporter being raped in the streets of Delhi any more. "

I was never making fun of rape, you ignoramus.

"Do people who give real advice about such matters suggest walking around unfamiliar cities with a sharp knife is the way to avoid rape?"

Well, not every country has lax gun laws. In my view, I''d rather be armed with something than not armed at all.

What would your advice be?

"At least nobody is making light of a foreign women and fellow Norwich City supporter being raped in the streets of Delhi any more."

Houston, who is the Norwich City supporter that was raped in the streets of Delhi?

"who join in on the attacks on me rather than address the issue. "

There is no issue because it hasn''t happened. It''s quite obvious that you invite attacks on you youself because you''ve shown time after time, that you are devoid of any sort of a rational thought process.

Donkey Dangler - That is a good shout, but I can confirm Dave Bennett at the BHC Club departed India over six years ago. I knew him briefly when I first arrived.

Bonobor, I''ve already made a couple of sensible suggestions including not going out alone and avoiding places where such events are more likely to happen. Don''t get drunk, and stay in well lit areas would be the kinds of things advisory groups would suggest. Your suggestions are idiotic. Jump from the frying pan into the fire, but don''t get burned.

elf, your comments and subsequent efforts to weasel out of them make Bonobor seem intelligent. She may not exist, there has been no specific rape of this imaginary woman so it''s ok to pile on when a dad comes on here asking for some advice to pass on to his daughter (whom he might have made up). You have no shame.

"including not going out alone and avoiding places where such events are more likely to happen."

The first is a gimme, the second point is unbelievably dense. How would a visitor to Delhi know where these events were likely to happen?

In any event I consider a deterrent to be good sense. A gun, a knife, a can of pepper spray, a rape alarm. All things I mentioned in my initial post with the exception of guns, because Indians aren''t redneck gun fetishists.

So you''re now changing the premise of your ''outrage''. Since my reply to a previous post did not have any connection to what the op commented on, WTF are you on about? I think you should be speaking to the bloke who performed your lobotomy because you ''ain''t all there'' mate.

But you''re right on one thing Houston, I have no shame when it comes to responding to a mug like you. Always have and always will.

How stupid are you, Bonobor? You claim to have been to Mexico and as such know what Texas is like, so you have travelled. So you would know about travel advisories.

As for what you think, if your original suggestion was sincere and not a cheap attempt at a laugh only elfie enjoyed, then you really are too stupid to be let out of the house without restraints.

elfie, not even the simian has your back on this. You can''t pretend your comment about how Ashwood''s daughter would defend herself from rape wasn''t supposed to be a joke. You''re way out there on your own on this one, grasping at straws and trying to steer attention away from your "she should put the whistle in her vagina as she fights for her life" punchline.

She''d do best to travel the city with others, and keep away from dangerous areas, something the hotel people would make her aware of.

"How stupid are you, Bonobor? You claim to have been to Mexico and as such know what Texas is like, so you have travelled. So you would know about travel advisories. "
Yes, I quoted the Foreign Office travel advice on page 3 of this thread.
They advise caution to be taken.
Everything I have suggested is with caution in mind.
In my mind it is sensible to carry a deterrent, which is what I have advised.
Were it to be me, I would rather have a knife on my person just in case.
You may disagree, which is fine, but descending to a torrent of abuse because you don''t agree is not fine. 
Glad we cleared that up.
Still waiting for that apology.

Hey guys , thanks to all those who have tried to help . After all this , it now turns out that my daughter is actually going to be in Jaipur tomorrow, not Delhi . For risk of starting world war 3 , I won''t ask if anyone can recommend a suitable venue to watch the game ...............

Foreign Office advice:
"Be wary of confidence tricksters, particularly in Goa, Agra and Jaipur, who promise large amounts of cash for delivery of jewellery abroad in return for an initial deposit. The jewellery is worthless and the deposit, often amounting to thousands of pounds, is lost."
Could be worse, she could be in Houston.
Hope she enjoys the game.  Hell, I hope we all enjoy the game.

Page 3? Back pedal a little further to your failed (except for elfie who liked it so much, he added his own sick take) effort to amuse.

Do they also say to carry a knife to escalate the situation, or is that all you? And flats to run away, or do they suggest to travel in groups in daylight in busy areas? Who tours in high heels anyway? Nobody. It was another weak effort to get a cheap laugh, which succeeded. There is nothing cheaper than elf humor.

Hopefully she can find a place to catch the game Ashwood. This is not a war. It''s more like swatting at flies. Really persistent flies.

Jeez, Bonobor, now you''re pretending your first comment never happened and quoting the government for Ashwood. Maybe if something bad ever happens to him, you can adopt his daughter. You''re known for being serious, right? Or is this sudden offer of advice another attempt to cover over your original input?

This 180 you''ve done is so transparent. I am amused that I''ve got you cornered where you don''t like being, and it''s forced you to break away from your typical despicable (lack of) character.

All my comments on this thread were meant with the poster''s family member''s safety I mind. Long before you were sticking your red neck into proceedings, in fact.

All you have done is muddy a well-intentioned thread with personal insults and abuse, and the saddest thing is I am not surprised.

I presume you are as much of a social Leper in real life. You could be hanging out with people your own age, maybe even females (assuming your Homophobic tendencies haven''t put them off more than your personality already has).

Instead you are posting on a thread with hardly any connection to a sport you don''t understand, played in a country you don''t live in, by a team I doubt you support, on a message board where nobody likes you.

Enjoy.

Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote all but the opening sentence?

The opening sentence is a racially offensive flat out lie. The rest is your life story. It''s weird how you went to the trouble of capitalizing leper and homosexual.

Here''s some Michael Jackson for you.

Bonobor''s looking at the ape in the mirror

A simian who won''t change his ways

His intolerance couldn''t be any clearer

Take a look at yourself

And make that chaaaaaaaange

OMG Bor. Please don''t pollute the message board with such constant drivel. You are constantly bumping a dead thread.

You clearly advised in your first response to this thread that one should arm themselves with a knife if travelling to India, did you or did you not? In hindsight do you not believe this was a bit inappropriate? Just a tad? Does the FO advise British citizens to carry knives in India?

Please, just take a breathe and think about what you are posting.