Sign in to follow this  
Ashwood

Anywhere showing Sundays game in Delhi, India ?

Yes , serious question. My daughter flies out this evening and has just asked me to find out if anyone knows ?

Ashwood I had a similar problem when my brother said he was going to be in Accra, Ghana for the P/o final. The best thing I found was to simply type in sports bars then the city and a whole list came up. Many of them have their own websites and you can see the type of establishment they are and if they have satellite footie on.

Good luck.

OTBC

Check out the Delhi Canaries website - they seem like a reasonable bunch, although single western women in India have been known to be vulnerable to sexual harassment and worse, so I would recommend a rape alarm, some pepper spray, sensible (flat) shoes and a sharp knife just in case.

Je$us Christ Bor, she''d need three arms to work all that, unless she can work the whistle from her box. I think a gun would be much easier to handle than the anti-rape kit you mentioned.

Is that the best you can come up with donkey? Please, do tell of which man''s daughter got raped?

I don''t see any rape jokes on this thread, just sensible advice after a string of attacks on western women in India which, if you understood there are countries outside of the USA, you might be aware of.

http://www.skyscanner.co.in/news/top-10-pubs-watch-football-season

google "bars showing EPL football in Delhi" should come up with a host of places for her to choose from depending on her location in Delhi. Alternatively, how about suggesting to her to ring around some of the hotels beforehand, especially places like Hyatt, to see if they''ll be screening the football in their bars. The match timing (6pm ish) probably coincides with "happy hour" in many hotels. I''ve been to Delhi, but it was over 15 years ago, and although during the football season, I just can''t remember what coverage there was then in bars. I am pretty certain she''ll see plenty of places showing football in the days leading up to the game - she should be able to catch the game somewhere, especially as it is the only PL game on at that time slot.

That you make light of it is reprehensible. You might understand that if you were aware of people beyond your own circle of primates, Bonobor.

It hadn''t happened to his daughter yet so laugh about it. Utter trash. You scumbags should be ashamed. Please just bow out now.

"It hadn''t happen to his daughter yet"

That implies that you know that she will be assaulted. Care to provide any further details or are you just trying to look the part of a hero by making sh!te up (AGAIN). You sir, are truly a real piece of work.

I think it''s pretty safe to say that the best part of you ran down the crack of your mums arse.

Just admit what you wrote was way out of line and apologize for it. Defending reprehensible comments is as low grade as making them.

Where we shoot each other, Bonobor? Or do you mean where we stop terrorists while everyone else sits and watches, and then get the French medal of honor for having the guts to stop it?

"Nationalism is the ideology of taking credit for achievements you had nothing to do with.."

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Just admit what you wrote was way out of line and apologize for it. Defending reprehensible comments is as low grade as making them.

Where we shoot each other, Bonobor? Or do you mean where we stop terrorists while everyone else sits and watches, and then get the French medal of honor for having the guts to stop it?[/quote]Don''t forget the British and French men who also helped.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Where we shoot each other, Bonobor?[/quote]
It appears to be a pretty much daily occurrence in your country, unless I''m mistaken. 

So kirku and Herm and the 2 slugs choose to celebrate the idea of his daughter being raped by criticizing the one person who''s bothered to point out how crass it is. I believe Bornobor was bent out of shape about a joke re: England''s Women''s World Cup team. So which is it? Then he makes a stupid anti-American comment and kirku jumps in. Herm, who confronted the gunman and took a bullet? Who gang tackled him and choked him out while being stabbed? elf, your mother comments and whistle in her box "jokes" are trash, as are you. I bet your mom''s really proud of you for being such a funny guy. St.Lucia! St. Lucia! St. Lucia!

An American college professor confronted him first and was shot, and 3 separate-from-him Americans attacked him and took him down. Or maybe one of the 3 wasn''t American but at least 2 were.

And 2 Brits laughed up the idea of a pinkun contributor''s daughter being raped in India while trying to find a place to watch the game. Let''s sing God Save the Queen.