Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Another blow to Ricky's confidence

Scores a goal in midweek and then left sitting on the bench while Hooper gets brought on and misses a sitter.

Poor man management of our 8.5m pound man. If he had scored it could have been the start of something.

I can only hope it was Hooper''s farewell kick.

Bless him and his fragile confidence.

IF he had scored the sitter the Hooper missed you say? Mighty big if in my opinion. Why was he more likely to score it than Hooper? Also what about Hoopers confidence being demoted below a guy who has scored two goals in dozens of games?

Can we work something into this thread which will involve you drinking another pint of your own urine Bor?

Hooper has always been ahead of RvW for Neil so no surprise that was the change; It says it all for the last minute chance which fell to the clubs best finisher which didnt trouble the keeper.

The sooner both move on the better.

It was a chance that should have least been on target. But then so should have Jeromes header

I would have sent RVW on because he puts in a shift and would have upped the energy level on the pitch. If he had got a chance and scored = bloody great for the lad, if he had missed = the game was gone anyway.

Wolfswinkle and Hooper could have started they couldnt have looked any worse than Jerome who is massively overated by City fans , he looked old ,slow and his attempt to nod in the sitter was just hilarious .