according to the norwich website Jonson was 9, i think that is spare and that thorne is 8.

Thorne is number 8.

As Jonson was still a canary when Thorne signed he could take nine, but i cant see why Hughes doesnt have 8, Thorne 9 and Colin 17.

All i can guess is that Marney will have the shirt if he signs

also the number 19 slot is empty as the same reason a jonson, the number was still registered under svensson at the time.

I have heard that there is a star player in his last year at a top premiership club who has made millions from the game. He is thinking of investing in a club where he may get a premiership game next year, where he will get all the fans thinking how great he is for sinking his millions into the club and will be able to continue his involvement in football - maybe even be a springboard to management.

Now for that sort of guy I''d keep the 9 shirt in reserve!

[quote]Yeah Thorne is number 8 http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/Squad/0,,10355,00.html[/quote]

Thanks for that, DD, I click on the link, look at the squad, and then what is sitting next to it? Video Highlights - Fulham 6, Norwich 0 - Watch Now!!!

And I was just getting over it..............