Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

Deadline day

Ok so so do you think will come in and go out before the deadline day?

We desperately need to strengthen at the back we only have 3 CB no as turner has gone if like us to sign a couple and a striker

Can see a striker leaving if we bring one in

M''bokani is one I expect to be announced today probably.
I expect we will get a CB in permanently, maybe two.
I also think we will sign another attacking player, either a winger or someone to give Wes competition for the #10 role (or someone who can cover both). Pritchard on loan seems likely.

I think we''ll bring in three (two strikers and a centre back) and lose three (all strikers).

Mbokani looks a done deal, pending a medical.We''ll sign a centre back of some description, whether it be one of the big names or a cheaper, experienced option (the pessimist in me suspects we may just settle for the latter) because there is no way we can go into the season with only three centre backs.Assuming Grabban goes, we''ll then replace him with another forward. I expect it to be one of Gayle, Murray or Walters as Crystal Palace don''t need both of their two and Walters is surplus at Stoke.The other outs are Lafferty, who isn''t anywhere near the first team, and Hooper, who will be pushed even further down the pecking order.