Sign in to follow this  
gitto

Learn to think outside the box.

I think sometimes there''s a tendency to worry to much about the consequences of our actions. Be excited by the challenge and don''t be afraid to try something different. Play with fear and you''ll live in fear.

When confronted with difficult situations, think outside the box and rise to challenge, do not wilt with the pressure. Learn about Major Robert Henry Cain at Arnhem during World War 2 and then you''ll realise that coming up against Tadic, Mane, Pelle and the tactical genius of Koeman with only ten men is a mere bagatelle.

This will Stand the Norwich City Players, Staff and faithful in good stead in the trials (Man utd, Liverpool, Man City Chelsea, Arsenal Et Al) to come. Play without fear because there is nothing to fear and be excited by the challenge and in difficult situations think outside the box. Remember Major Robert Henry Cain and be inspired

Unfortunately, in spite of the heroic efforts of our troops in Arnhem, we lost. I''m not sure that heroic relegation will be much consolation.

getting our defenders and strikers to think inside the box might be a good start first...

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Unfortunately, in spite of the heroic efforts of our troops in Arnhem, we lost. I''m not sure that heroic relegation will be much consolation.[/quote]

It would certainly be much better than the whimpering relagation last time around