Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Oh how I miss the 'Messiah'

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Trawling canary"]Traveled down to Southampton yesterday Lapps. Thought not but that''s just typical of you.

Some of us do and earn the right to an opinion[/quote]We only have your word for that Waveney - and who is going to take the word of someone who changes his name more times than he changes his underwear?[/quote]
Quite.

Oh it''s the dim witted Wiz who returned the other day, with an Alex Neil logo but only posting to flipping well moan as usual.

And heck, he''s back again doing his retarded flip-flopping jumping both sides of the fence, moaning about a manager when bad and changing his logo when good.

Norwich doesn''t deserve ''fans'' like this old buffoon who is only good at yelling at other ''supporters'' when we lose one game.

Wish he would leave anything and everything alone about Norwich until he can prove he is an actual ''supporter''.

So when did you last see Norwich at Carrow Raod for a first team league game Wiz????

End of the day he is a forum troll and should be treated as such.

Didn''t he not know the name of one of the stands?

I will however respond to the original post to satisfy his hunger for attention.

Lambert is the past and a one hit wonder, let it go. Wiz and waveneys love for the guy is becoming very disturbing.

Alex Neil is the way forward and will be a big name in football in the coming years, enjoy the ride

[quote user="neongreenjon"]End of the day he is a forum troll and should be treated as such.

Didn''t he not know the name of one of the stands?

I will however respond to the original post to satisfy his hunger for attention.

Lambert is the past and a one hit wonder, let it go. Wiz and waveneys love for the guy is becoming very disturbing.

Alex Neil is the way forward and will be a big name in football in the coming years, enjoy the ride[/quote]I still support AN Neon, but I won''t hide the fact that I''d prefer Lambert in charge.

[quote user="Trawling canary"]There have been many many many threads on here over the past few years harking back to the glory days of Lambert.

A time when the fans were united the club was being managed well. We all wish to go back to those glory days[/quote]I really should''t be answering our resident multi account poster but i thought we had been united since Alex Neil arrived back in January or have i missed something ?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Trawling canary"]Traveled down to Southampton yesterday Lapps. Thought not but that''s just typical of you.

Some of us do and earn the right to an opinion[/quote]We only have your word for that Waveney - and who is going to take the word of someone who changes his name more times than he changes his underwear?[/quote]He surely could post his Block, Row and seat number for yesterday or maybe not.

Pretty sure that was the census Til until we lost at the weekend.

Back to wiz - preference is fine, but I do believe the census amongst all other city fans I speak to is Neil is better than Lambert will ever be.

My preference is we all get behind our man and enjoy the season.