Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Oh how I miss the 'Messiah'

Transfers would have been sorted by now and there would have been a plan B yesterday!Its not too late you know.

Thing is Wiz, the type of players he would have brought in would have resulted in howls of protest that they wouldn''t have been good enough!

[quote user="Wiz"]Transfers would have been sorted by now and there would have been a plan B yesterday!Its not too late you know.[/quote]Wiz my friend................behave![;)]

I don''t think it''s the manager, we have a good manager in Alex.The problem is the purse strings held by the outdated board, no ambitions at staying in the prem., more like if we stay up it''s a bonus.

So what Plan B can you have when you are down to 10 men?. The offside goal just before half time really done for us, we tried to chase the game and left ourselves open, so I can only assume Plan B should have been shut up shop and accept a 1-0 defeat, not sure old whatshisname would have done that and there was no way Alex Neil would either. To many people over react when we win or lose, personally I have no doubt we will stay up, not saying it will be easy and i think it could be a close one, nevertheless I am happy to stick my neck out and say we will stay up......

Wiz has a point he new how he wanted and went out and got them quickly.

He had much less money than we have now but still operated well.

This summers transfer dealings have been a catastrophe and will lead to relegation now matter how good Alex Neil has done so far

Stick to Norwichtalk Waveney/Wiz. Don''t infect this forum with your nonsense.

Trouble is leaving it to the last day means people have you by the short and curly'' s and the price goes up.

We really haven''t managed this window at all well

[quote user="Herman "]Stick to Norwichtalk Waveney/Wiz. Don''t infect this forum with your nonsense.[/quote]Sorry Herman but I''m having my say on this and I''m not Waveney btw.AN was brilliant for us in the Chumps last season but he isn''t a Prem manager yet, Lambert is and he''s available.With the vast a mount of cash going this season its vital, vital we stay up....and sadly I doubt if AN is the man to do that.

[quote user="Wiz"]AN was brilliant for us in the Chumps last season but he isn''t a Prem manager yet, Lambert is and he''s available.With the vast a mount of cash going this season its vital, vital we stay up....and sadly I doubt if AN is the man to do that.[/quote]

Harping back to Lambert helps nobody.  He''s long gone.  AN is the man who needs our support and no-one else - he is a manager on the up so get behind the man. What''s gone is gone.  Embrace the present.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]Stick to Norwichtalk Waveney/Wiz. Don''t infect this forum with your nonsense.[/quote]Sorry Herman but I''m having my say on this and I''m not Waveney btw.AN was brilliant for us in the Chumps last season but he isn''t a Prem manager yet, Lambert is and he''s available.With the vast a mount of cash going this season its vital, vital we stay up....and sadly I doubt if AN is the man to do that.[/quote]

lol is this the same Paul Lambert that smashed loads of Villa''s unwanted records. Or the same Paul Lambert that had no idea once Culverhouse left his side, or the same Paul Lambert that was given the budget at Villa so that he could turn them into a European league team but managed to sign players that were simply relegation fodder. With the many good people that people like you have forced out of our club please dont force out somebody that not only sweats blood for this club but is likely to become a huge name in football over the coming years.

I have nothing but admiration for what Lambert did for us but we now have a manager already his equal and still learning. Please dont get the negativity around Carrow Road again we saw the results of that a couple of seasons ago.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]Stick to Norwichtalk Waveney/Wiz. Don''t infect this forum with your nonsense.[/quote]Sorry Herman but I''m having my say on this and I''m not Waveney btw.AN was brilliant for us in the Chumps last season but he isn''t a Prem manager yet, Lambert is and he''s available.With the vast a mount of cash going this season its vital, vital we stay up....and sadly I doubt if AN is the man to do that.[/quote]"This site gave me their trust to be the wiz I always longed to be on the PU."

I''m sorry but you coming up with this rubbish after one loss stinks of the old Wiz/Waveney trolling. Act like a berk and you will be treated like one.

Sorry wiz lambert isn''t a premier league manager, he is an ex premier league manager. I don''t see any clubs clamouring to sign him up because he had one good season in the premier league his first. After that he struggled tactically and to make signings of the required quality.

It''s time to move on. Embrace change and look to the future.

And how I don''t miss you

all the lies about never posting on this forum again

and the randomly finding you on other teams forums sucking up well sometimes abusing

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]Stick to Norwichtalk Waveney/Wiz. Don''t infect this forum with your nonsense.[/quote]Sorry Herman but I''m having my say on this and I''m not Waveney btw.AN was brilliant for us in the Chumps last season but he isn''t a Prem manager yet, Lambert is and he''s available.With the vast a mount of cash going this season its vital, vital we stay up....and sadly I doubt if AN is the man to do that.[/quote]"This site gave me their trust to be the wiz I always longed to be on the PU."

I''m sorry but you coming up with this rubbish after one loss stinks of the old Wiz/Waveney trolling. Act like a berk and you will be treated like one.[/quote]No one is beyond criticism Herman, not you, I or AN, this is my opinion and I WILL say it.I''d have Lambert back in a heartbeat.

[quote user="Wiz"]AN was brilliant for us in the Chumps last season but he isn''t a Prem manager yet, Lambert is and he''s available.[/quote]You mean the Paul Lambert that left here leaving a bad taste in everyone''s mouth who failed miserably at Villa who has been out of work for the last six months.A great manager for us but his day is done here.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Harping back to Lambert helps nobody.  He''s long gone.  AN is the man who needs our support and no-one else - he is a manager on the up so get behind the man. What''s gone is gone.  Embrace the present.

[/quote]Oh dear me Lakey your do as i say not as i do approach holds no bounds..............Just remind me who started a thread only yesterday all about the lastest exploits of Chris Hughton.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]Stick to Norwichtalk Waveney/Wiz. Don''t infect this forum with your nonsense.[/quote]Sorry Herman but I''m having my say on this and I''m not Waveney btw.AN was brilliant for us in the Chumps last season but he isn''t a Prem manager yet, Lambert is and he''s available.With the vast a mount of cash going this season its vital, vital we stay up....and sadly I doubt if AN is the man to do that.[/quote]"This site gave me their trust to be the wiz I always longed to be on the PU."

I''m sorry but you coming up with this rubbish after one loss stinks of the old Wiz/Waveney trolling. Act like a berk and you will be treated like one.[/quote]No one is beyond criticism Herman, not you, I or AN, this is my opinion and I WILL say it.I''d have Lambert back in a heartbeat. [/quote]

lol again. Most of Lamberts success was down to Culverhouse from a tactical set up point of view. Lambert just did motivational work. AN does it all himself.

The day PL stabbed Culverhouse in the back was the end I suspect of PL.

PL back would mean us hiring a manager below the standard of the one we already have

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]Harping back to Lambert helps nobody.  He''s long gone.  AN is the man who needs our support and no-one else - he is a manager on the up so get behind the man. What''s gone is gone.  Embrace the present. [/quote]Oh dear me Lakey your do as i say not as i do approach holds no bounds..............Just remind me who started a thread only yesterday all about the lastest exploits of Chris Hughton.[/quote]

It''s quite a leap from wishing Hughton well and enjoying him beating the scum, to wanting him back at CR.  CH is yesterday''s man as far as CR is concerned, as is Lambert - but I''ll still follow their careers with interest.

There have been many many many threads on here over the past few years harking back to the glory days of Lambert.

A time when the fans were united the club was being managed well. We all wish to go back to those glory days

[quote user="Trawling canary"]There have been many many many threads on here over the past few years harking back to the glory days of Lambert.

A time when the fans were united the club was being managed well. We all wish to go back to those glory days[/quote]"We all" meaning all you Lowestoft based so called "fans".

[quote user="Trawling canary"]There have been many many many threads on here over the past few years harking back to the glory days of Lambert. A time when the fans were united the club was being managed well. We all wish to go back to those glory days[/quote]

Yes and all generated and perpetuated by you!

A somewhat typical over-reacting, pathetic attempt to create some bad image of a manager who''s actually doing a great job, where we are generally playing much better football than we were under Lambert.

Russel Martin felt the need to specifically request our fans don''t get to over the top when we win or lose. I think Alex Neil did too. Some of you are like petulant children in a nursery. One day you''re given a toy car and the next day your entire familys died and your nursery teacher is molesting you.

Alex Neil is still a little tactically naive, but give the guy a chance he''s still a wee youngster. Paul Lambert is definitely better than Tim Sherwood. Villa is a poisoned chalice and Sherwood will be gone by Christmas. But Unfortunately Lambert will never be Manager at Norwich again due to the falling out with some of the board which was the real reason he had too leave Norwich. So give Alex Neil your full support, even if we go down this year, and let him learn his trade. It may take time, but until Norwich extend the Ground to a 35,000 seater Stadium Norwich will struggle to compete, but the players at City have to believe in themselves, because yesterday they played with fear and If you play with fear you''ll live in fear.

[quote user="Trawling canary"]Traveled down to Southampton yesterday Lapps. Thought not but that''s just typical of you.

Some of us do and earn the right to an opinion[/quote]We only have your word for that Waveney - and who is going to take the word of someone who changes his name more times than he changes his underwear?