Sign in to follow this  
gitto

Who was right.

In the game against Southampton Brady and Jerome had a little disagreement. Brady wanted to play the ball long for Jerome to run onto and Jerome wanted it to feet. I was just wondering who was right in that situation.

I thought we should have left Redmond up as the loan striker. We couldn''t hold the ball up anyway, but with his pace we just had to get it over the defenders for him to run on to.

That''s a good shout FCC, Redmond was pretty ineffective yesterday and their center-backs were not too quick.

[quote user="gitto"]In the game against Southampton Brady and Jerome had a little disagreement. Brady wanted to play the ball long for Jerome to run onto and Jerome wanted it to feet. I was just wondering who was right in that situation.[/quote]

Neither was right imo. They were both just frustrated at things not going right and letting off a bit of steam. 

hard to say who was right - if jerome was coming short then brady hitting it long was wrong; if the agreed tactics were to simply hit it long then cj.

its not that important.

Pointless argument as Brady couldnt hit an accurate pass all afternoon and Big Cam controlled sweet FA knocked into him....twas just one of them days !

[quote user="gitto"]In the game against Southampton Brady and Jerome had a little disagreement. Brady wanted to play the ball long for Jerome to run onto and Jerome wanted it to feet. I was just wondering who was right in that situation.[/quote]Maybe, you know, in situations like that you should ask yourselfWhat would Jesus have done ? Would he have wanted a cross ? Or would he have wanted a pass over the top ?This is something I often find myself askingas well as where is the remote control ?

I think Jesus would''ve definitely been a want it to feet man. he would''ve been a handy player yesterday especially as he could raise the dead and make the blind see. City''s defence were left for dead many a time yesterday and were totally blind to the Southampton frontline''s movement