Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

jon walters

He would add a bit more PL savvy to our forward options. Sort of like a Wilbraham of a higher level, to help get us through this first year or so.
However, the whole reason for his wanting to leave Stoke is they won''t offer him a 3-year deal. So he clearly wouldn''t be interested in a stop-gap deal, and as such I wouldn''t want him. 

And yes from me too. Experienced, puts the work in and knows his way round the Premier.

I would hope Gitto that Walters isn''t the limit of the club''s ambitions although, sadly, this appears to be the case. However, he represents a relative improvement in quality on at least three of our five current strikers.

[quote user="gitto"]If Jon Walters is the height of Norwich''s ambitions. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!![/quote]Thats not the question that was asked.

Yes. He''s an iron lunged shire horse, who wears his balls on his sleeve. Would fit perfectly into the no-nonsense philosophy AN is practicing.

He sounds a bit of a circus freak if you ask me, maybe that''s why he''s never been a prolific goalscorer