Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

TWTD in meltdown

Never mind, they''ve got all that money from Tyrone mings to spend

...oh

I watched the first hour of that game. Trying to delay cutting the grass I tried the excellent cric.free to may be watch a PL game.

Lo and behold Ipswich were listed and I couldn''t resist.

Brighton''s attacking intent was a revelation from the start and they showed more of this in the first thirty than anything ever seen by Hughton''s Canaries.

Fluent and pacey, Ipswich''s static defence was at the mercy of the Brighton attack and a 0-4 half-time scoreline would not have been unfair.

It was a joy to watch and a massive reality check for the binners, who are convinced, almost to a man, that promotion is there for their taking this season.

Today they were outplayed for most of the time I was tuned in and every defender, from ''keeper to rookie full-back, were p-ss poor, whilst the mid-field lacked class.

The Hoots is doing a good job down south and I, for one, am pleased.

I agree, I am very pleased for Hughton, especially when it''s at the expense of the Binners.I think it was right for Hughton to leave Norwich but the Brummie fans spoke well of him and he''s not the arrogant tosser that Rodent was.

[quote user="K Lo"]I agree, I am very pleased for Hughton, especially when it''s at the expense of the Binners.I think it was right for Hughton to leave Norwich but the Brummie fans spoke well of him and he''s not the arrogant tosser that Rodent was.[/quote]

He is a decent manager in the Championship and just gets found out in the Premiership. His teams are solid and organised and that counts for a lot in that league.

Dear oh dear how daft is this thread now looking compared to this message board since yesterday afternoon. [:$]

Ain''t that the truth.. I wonder if some on here think we''ll put it a stellar performance and win every week.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Oh come on you two. Irrespective of how we are doing there is always pleasure to be had from seeing the scum cock it up![/quote]It certainly is Crafty but having taken a look when the thread started to see what the OP was on about i am sorry to say the gloom,doom and desperation on there could not hold a candle to the $hite posted on here since yesterdays defeat.

Slight difference. The material that was being posted on TWTD was from 1p5wich fans who seemed to think their nailed on title charge and come to an end.

99.9% of the material posted on here after our defeat was from trolls and/or scummers, who seem to have forgotten their embarrassing defeat at the hands of the super Chrissy Hughton just 24 hours earlier. The result didn''t change the fact that we are up against it to stay in the league. Whereas with them, their season had fallen apart.

This reminds me of when I went to Barnsley with my daughter and sat through a typical Norwich away no show defeat of the time. As we left the stand it was announced the binners had also lost which prompted a happy celebration from me and Helen. This miserable old codger behind us snarled through an angry face "So that''s alright then. We''re sh1t but that doesn''t matter because Ipswich lost!" We still laugh about that now [:D]

It seems the miseable old codgers post on here too.....