Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Mbokani flown in on a private jet

I wonder how many times I''ll be checking this site in the next 24hs!

I think we''ll bring in Mbokani, one from Murray/Gayle/Walters and Sviatchenko. We''ll ship out Lafferty and Hooper.

This may well have been the preferred striking option all window but probably the preferred option with the money AN has been given, and it feels as though the funds may have been limited.

We are not competing financially with the others in this league, nor many in the championship.

Would love to know why; lack of groundwork in scouting market, looking for a buyer,players with quality +right attitude not wanting to come to Norwich etc.? I have no particular opinion, just interested in others thoughts.

There are some seriously deluded people on here. RVW has been regularly ridiculed by some posters on here. To try and claim anything to the contrary is preposterous!

It feels like.  Which is you admitting that you don''t really know. There is still 24 hoursb to go so maybe you should save your criticism until you at least know what players have come and gone. Or would that be asking for a bit too much accuracy.

Mbokani, even though unproven in PL, would be a far better bet than Walters, Murray and Gayle. Why are these players not deemed good enough at their respective clubs

[quote user="barneybear"]It feels like.  Which is you admitting that you don''t really know. There is still 24 hoursb to go so maybe you should save your criticism until you at least know what players have come and gone. Or would that be asking for a bit too much accuracy.[/quote]

Is this aimed at me? If so, then everyone''s comment is ''opinion'' -that''s the point. Equally, I''m not criticising I am merely pointing out the money being spent this season. Even heard Sheffield Wednesday are offering 10 mil for a player now....

There''s been some crazy, crazy fees paid for players in this window but we would appear to be operating on a different level.

However, as Mourinho has spoken about there are players joining the lesser teams now who could arguably be pushing for a place in his team escpecially with their opening form).