Sign in to follow this  
Lewis DW

Andreu Take 2?

We look to be leaving it late to make any additions to the squad once again, have the current managerial team learnt nothing from the last transfer window? Are we going to be seeing some untried, unproven and unconvincing player like Andreu come through at the last minute?

I know moving players can be a bit like moving house, with chains and the knock on effect etc, but it just seems really stupid to leave it so late! I know I''m stating the obvious, it''s just frustrating!

If there are chains and knock on effects then are those other clubs being really stupid as well ?  Or are you just having a whinge without really knowing the full story ? Or in fact anything ?

I would bear in mind:

1) 24 hours remain ... Don''t draw conclusions yet we may be grinning like cheshire cats come 6:01pm.

2) If we fail to pull off some top deals it won''t be for the want of trying. We have been ambitious (Destro, Nkolou etc), we have put down record bids (Afobe, Koulibaly) and we have brought in quality (Brady, Mulumbu). I''m happy to trust in the fact that Neil and McNally know what we need and have tried their very best to attract and afford it the problem being that we aren''t an established side owned by an oligarch.