Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Raccoon

Gitto Pathé News Reel

Strange how the other clubs are astute in their signings being made with less than 24 hours to go, whereas we are completely failing or have no money because we are doing the same. Must be where you are looking at NCFC I suppose.

Were Norwich offered the central defender Chelsea have signed? Bournemouth and Sunderland were too. Do you wish Mahrez had signed form Norwich. Coz Leicester have signed another speedy winger. Villa bought Benteke for £8 mill and we got Ricky for £8 mill. Scouting used to be a strong point with Norwich. They need to get back to that. Tadic cost £10 mill, Norwich £10 mil for Afobe the other day.

I''d say 3 key signings in Mulumbu, Mbokani and Brady are head and heels above some of these last minute gambles teams around us are getting which Getto is literally bed wetting himself about.

Brady we''ve not yet seen the best of and will do when Olsson is back.

Murray will be his next panic attack but seeing as Bournemouth have thrown £5mil at him (for a 31yo), it means Grabban unlikely to go there now. Would rather have Mbokani over Murray.

Let his bed wetting continue...

OP spelling correction sir

It should be the Indy bones pathe news reel

Much obliged

[quote user="gitto"]Were Norwich offered the central defender Chelsea have signed? Bournemouth and Sunderland were too. Do you wish Mahrez had signed form Norwich. Coz Leicester have signed another speedy winger. Villa bought Benteke for £8 mill and we got Ricky for £8 mill. Scouting used to be a strong point with Norwich. They need to get back to that. Tadic cost £10 mill, Norwich £10 mil for Afobe the other day.[/quote]Most of that you have either made up or guessed. In fact most of your posts are either made up, guessed at or simply rubbish. You should get to bed. The adults want to talk.

I won''t mention about this guy going to Forest then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x4ojcLJM28

[quote user="gitto"]I won''t mention about this guy going to Forest then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x4ojcLJM28[/quote]Why not ? It''s unlike you to be so reticent. Speak up lad. We are all ears (apart from those who confused Reading with Real Betis).