Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

A word to the wise

Not everything printed in the media is actually true. Or has much of a base in fact either. Even when Norwich City''s own manager and someone from the other club states that a story is not true they are not believed. Yet somebody you have not met or know who he (or she) is writes something. However far fetched. You believe them. So much that you post it on here ! Just how many rumours have been posted on here since May ? Almost 99% have had no truth about them. What is true is that I have $58m in a Nigerian bank that I want to transfer to England. If you would like half of it please send me your bank details. Or better still post them on here. Remember I am only the messenger so I am not at fault. The figure is correct as I have it on very good authority from Mrs Loveliness Darcy who is about to transfer the money over to me  tonight. Along with her blessings for my kindness.

It''s sad that old barney has to hide behind a bear and a French stick.

A word to the wise, barney is not a bear.

I wouldn''t say people always believe them barney (although people do like believing them if it''s positive news)

But by your calculations, some of those rumours turn out to be true (even if it is 1% of them). In fact, I would say all of our signings this window were pure speculation before being confirmed. It''s part and parcel of the transfer window. If you don''t like football transfer window rumours... Don''t go on a football message board during the transfer window 😉

I didn''t say I didn''t like them. It is rather like going to the zoo. Whether I say anything or not the elephant has big ears and the giraffe has a long neck. People post up silly claims. They are still idiots whether I point it out or not.