Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Johnson, Andreu & E.Bennett

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]Johnson wanted by Derby.

Andreu wanted on loan by Rotherham.

Charlton & Wolves want E.Bennett on loan.[/quote]Or reality you are merely posting up what the media have made up. As they did about Murray and Austen joining us

Johnson one comes from the mirror.

The other 2 come from Pete orouke who''s a sky sports journo. Or a "sky source" as they are called.

And if they''re wanted on loan by said clubs then I''m sure when the loan window opens again a week or so then they''ll make a move. There''s no point suddenly rushing through a domestic loan deal...

If Wolves want Bennett, then throw in Grabban and strike a deal for Afobe. Can''t see it happening but still hold hope we will land him if Lafferty, Grabban and RvW all leave.

Agree.

Johnson might be permanent tho. Brady to left mid, Howson has been playing there ahead of him. Have plenty of options ahead of him in the middle too.

Wolves have got to be fucking joking right? I''d refuse to do any business with those cunts. Unless they match our £50 million valuation of Bennett. Works both ways pr1cks.

I''d certainly only sell to Wolves if Afobe is involved. There''s a few teams interested in Benno apparently so I''d rather sell for less to one of them if Wolves won''t sell Afobe

Johnson won''t be going anywhere, he has prem experience and was our best player last season. Just out of form atm

Benno I can see going on loan, still a great squad player

Not sure on Andreu as he had a great pre season but from watching the dev squad he still looks a little weak a loan might help him with regular first team football

Andreu will go on loan somewhere whether it''s now or when emergency loan window open because he''s nowhere near getting in a matchday squad. Which is hardly a big suprise, totally out of his depth.