Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Latest at Sky Sports

BUSY AT NORWICH

There could be two ins at Norwich today and one out. Our reporter Chris Hull has the latest...

He said: “Dynamo Kiev striker Dieumerci Mbokani has been secured, initially on a one-season loan, but that’s with a view to a permanent deal.

“Also, Danish international defender Erik Sviatchenko could be on his way from FC Midjtylland for £2.2m.

“Don’t rule out another bid from Bournemouth for Lewis Grabban, and also potentially leaving Norwich today on loans are record signing Ricky van Wolfswinkel – who joined two summers ago for £10m – Gary Hooper, Elliott Bennett and also Kyle Lafferty.”

Yup, another hack that doesn''t actually have a clue what he is talking about.

£10million for RVW - HAH!

And I''d be tempted to say there could be a bit more movement than that.

It does seem this Sky twonk has problems counting - mentions 2 in an 1 out, goes on to name 4-5 guys possibly leaving (one of which is already done), and actually only one new ''in''.

I can''t really see us letting more out than in now, certainly from our ''main'' squad - we currently have the 25 ''over age'' players (we were at 26, Turner and RVW out, Mbokani in) and need to maintain the cover.

[quote user="Belfast Barbie"]RVW left last night. Betis on loan with a view to buy at end of season.[/quote]

Thank god you''re here.