Sign in to follow this  
Lewis DW

Best we can expect tomorrow

Mbokani, Collins and Walters to sign tomorrow. You read it hear first.

We''re not established enough to pull in any bigger players...

"Mbokani, Collins and Walters to sign tomorrow. You read it hear first. "

I''ll be pleasantly surprised if it''s as good as this ^^^

So that would mean we''d have brought in Dorrans, Mulumbu, Brady, Mbokani, Walters, Wisdom, Collins and Kean. 6 of those players have plenty of Premier League experience between them and another 5 have nearly 160 combined international caps. I''d be happy with that to be honest. We''d be looking in a better position than we were at the start of the window.

I realise this was meant as a moany thread, but I wouldn''t complain a great deal at this outcome - for me all the players signed would be an improvement on what they are covering.

It would hardly be surprising if we can''t quite get ''bigger'' names yet, we may need to establish ourselves first...but Mbokani is a decent start.

I''d take that. However, as others have said, Walters will probably end up at WBA if he does go anywhere.

Gayle instead of Walters would worry me more I reckon

Don''t see what''s wrong with Gayle - think he could do ok.

Re the defender, someone on Twitter is saying that Lewis Dunk will sign for us from Brighton, he''s pretty decent and was linked with Newcastle earlier in the Window. He just signed a new deal so perhaps it''s a load of old bull - though a PL side may still be hard to turn down new contract or not.

I think it''s more the price that was touted for Gayle tbh. Though I''d rather have him than Murray

Lewis Dunk would be interesting, but I haven''t seen anything about him coming and he''s in a good place at the moment. Boro have some good defenders, but I expect us to go back for the Danish lad. I see that N''Koulou is likely to leave as he''s in the last year of his contract. Shame we can''t push the boat out for him

Nothing libellous owners are entitled to take dividends from the club.

What is clear we aren''t spending the money on transfers unless something dramatic happens in the next few hours

[quote user="Wiz"]Prudence 3 Ambition 0[/quote]Glad you are here as Yesterday you were slagging Mbokani off saying everybody was nuts if they thought he was the answer but on your favourite website you were asking who he was and what did people know about him.Now i take it ''Ambition 0 '' means you do not approve of the signing ?

Naismith now being mentioned.

Certainly better than I expected yesterday, even if it comes to nothing.

I like Naismith, reminds me of Fleck without the sense of humour.

[quote user="Herman "]Idiot.[/quote]Let us talk at the end of the season Herman. [:|]

[quote user="Wiz"]Since my further investigation on the player Til you are correct sir.[/quote]So you do not approve of the signing then even though you had never heard of him and by your own admission knew nothing about him ?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Herman "]Idiot.[/quote]Let us talk at the end of the season Herman. [:|][/quote]The chances are you will have flounced off AGAIN by then to another website where you will spend your time slagging off the Pink Un.Leopards and spots Wiz,leopards and spots.