Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

One for the road.......

[quote user="Skip"]but the thing is you can have a 15 second vine with all his goals on![/quote]If you look at the St Etienne goals he scored, there are some good ones in there.  May not interest some people,  but as our player - which he still is - it''s good to see that he is not the donkey some like to make out. 

You''re desperate to prove that Ricky is some sort of star striker and it''s a big loss for us. On several threads. Repeating the same old guff. Alex Neil doesn''t rate him and that''s all that matters.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]You''re desperate to prove that Ricky is some sort of star striker and it''s a big loss for us. On several threads. Repeating the same old guff. Alex Neil doesn''t rate him and that''s all that matters.[/quote]

I''m not desperate about anything, you are drawing conclusions from something that just isn''t there.  I agree it''s no great loss to us - but he is still our player.  And what is wrong with following one of our players, finding out things about him - like looking at his goals from last season for instance and seeing hin succeeding wherer he failed here?  He didn''t score that many, but there are some good goals in there.  I repeated nothing on this thread, merely posting a goal from one of our players - one which I hadn''t seen before - and one worthy imo of showing.  He may not have made it in the premier league, but I like him, I like his attitude, he never through his toys out ofthe pram like some others - and I want him to succeed, whether its for us or someone else. It was as I said in the thread title - one for the road.  If that annoys you and one or two others......tough.

HE HAS GONE.ALEX NEIL CLEARLY DOES NOT RATE HIM AS A PREMIERSHIP STRIKER.YOUR CONTINUAL ATTEMPTS TO BIG HIM UP ARE PATHETIC.FFS LAKEY GIVE IT A REST.[:@]

Over-reaction what (by the usual suspects)  Its a vine of a goal. No bigging up done. No saying he should be in the premier league.Just one of our players going out loan, hence the title "one for the road" No problemo. Good goal though.