Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

3 Spare Curses!

Thats right, I have 3 spare curses. Who gets them?, its your choice.

Perhaps Big Fat Joe, or maybe The East Anglian Daily Times. I''m easy, to help you, every team in the CCC has been sent one, and before anyone asks, no, I can''t send one to myself!.

For those doubters (Yes, amazingly there are some) this curse and hex tactic worked superbly well, when we last went up, do you feel like risking City chancers, just by having a dig at me now. 

Go on, who gets them?.

Andy Johnson, Antii Niemi & Glenn Hoddle seem like three good candidates beyond the hapless tractor boys...

OTBC 

SAVE THEM!!! Assuming curses do not have expiry dates put them safely in the curse bank. Its only July and we have a whole season stretching ahead of us. Out there waiting for us are a dozen crap referees, a host of dumb tabloid journalists, animal defenders, joke match reporting, Alan Brazil, shall I go on?

Dont waste them.

[quote]How about you, you could put a curse on yourself not to annoy other posters & not be a miserable old so & so.[/quote]

What part of "Not on myself" did you have a problem with.

Have you nothing better to do with your life that you feel you have to write such drivel on here all day.
For god''s sake get a life and give us all a BREAK.

[quote]Have you nothing better to do with your life that you feel you have to write such drivel on here all day. For god''s sake get a life and give us all a BREAK.[/quote]

Paul - do what most of us do - chose moments when we areready for a 1st wiz post before reading them - no ne has ever forced me to read them or respond to them.

Its a lighthearted way of asking who are we most concerned about for the coming season - whats wrong with a question being asked in a roundabout way from a fantasist living in his old world?  Treat it like that and it wont bother you so much - I would love to have so little to worry about that Wiz becomes the focus of my frustrations!

Carry on wiz - as usual all comers welcome here, as long as they give everyone else so respect.

OTBC

[quote]Have you nothing better to do with your life that you feel you have to write such drivel on here all day. For god''s sake get a life and give us all a BREAK.[/quote]

Who elected you as the voice of the boards? 

Zipper: Cheers, it is about respect as you say, hell, I even respect YC, despite what he says about me!.

Andrew Johnson for a start.

Then put the other two on other close contenders later in the season, january lets say!

I think somewhere there''s a wizard smiling, why anyone gets
upset by him is amazing.geez it''s not like he put a worthy
out post is it, chillout paul it was a harmless topic

Fantastic, I''m away for a week and suddenly people feel there''s a void of evilness, so try to fill it by picking on Wiz!

Jeez, guys, if you can''t say anything nice, then don''t say anything at all!

I like this post, its fun - I would have to say AJ too (Andy Johnson I mean, not the AJ who posts on here... unless they''re the same person, which would be interesting)

Glenn Hoddle would be karma, but I think Mike Riley, for the greater good, and Arsenal for the final slot...

I wouldn''t waste a curse on Southampton. For starters there''s nothing left there worth cursing (except perhaps Niemi).

My 3 would go on:

AJ (there''s a common theme appearing here Wiz)
West Brom (sorry, still can''t forgive them)
Save the last one until we need it most (if at all).

[quote]Harry Redknapp, Southampton and Southampton reserves.[/quote]

wow, you really have it in for Southampton Jim!

As for being the same AJ, i bloody well hope not!

Although i am rather liable to falling over sometimes, hah. Fourtuantly, im not a bag of spuds that plays for palace, if i was im sure i would have committed suicide or eaten myself by now

What happens if they use the anti curse spell?  You really do not want 23 curses coming back to you.

“From you to me this spell I break,> >

This was not right for you to make.> >

It’s path I will abruptly end,> >

And back to you the spell I send”

[quote]What happens if they use the anti curse spell? You really do not want 23 curses coming back to you. “From you to me this spell I break, > >

What you suggest Freddie is childish fantasy stuff.

I deal only in the ancient black craft of Setus, trust me my friend, my curses or Hex cannot be removed, or sent back.

They are bound to a particular person or group, by their living force, remove that, and.................

Nasty eh?.

[quote]Sensible thought there Fillet[/quote]

It goes without saying, that I cursed all terrorist and their demented causes ages ago Jim.

Yes, they still carry out their obscene attacks, but I cursed their souls as well!.