Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Walters Training at stoke No more bids from norwich

as title says j walters is training this morning at stoke sky reported no more bids have come in from Norwich if we want him ( I think he would be great signing ) why why why are we messing about maybe for another 1 millon

the time it will take for him to get here another we might miss out on !

3 million or 4 million is nothing if he can keep us up ......

Strange our transfer dealings should be so poor this summer, especially as we recruited an experienced Head of Recruitment who was at Burnley last year.....

Oh wait.....

I wouldn''t pay much more than we''ve offered for this one. I think we need a younger forward. Mbokani is 29, as is Jerome.

As things stand we have 4 strikers on the books. Mbokani, Jerome, Grabban and Hooper. Unless one of those moves on we won''t be looking to get in a fifth!

If there is to be movement it will be at CB where we are one short.

For me bringing in 5 players who are likely to be regular starters in one transfer window (Dorrans, Brady, Mbokani, Mulumbu and Wisdom) does not remotely smack of a shambles. That is a clear upgrade on the promoted team. How many more new first team regulars were you expecting?

The only way our dealings can be considered a shambles is if you believe all the unsubstantiated rumors that have been doing the rounds. Why not take a step back and consider what has actually happened for a change?

walters can play in all 4 attacking positions no 10 LM RM and striker who else has been doing that in our squad for the last few years in the premier ? and available 3 to 4 million

be great player to cover all 4 positions

What a load of tosh, it was reported this morning that he has joined up with the international squad for training while his future is yet to be decided.

So he is defo not training with Stoke. Where did you get this info?

I spoke with a Stoke fan and he didn''t think Walters would come anyway, would only leave for wba. Call me childish but I don''t want him anyway.

load of tosh ?? get YOUR facts right he was given permission from oneil to join the international team late to sort his future ,

sky cameras saw him arrive at stokes training ground walk across car park FACT

later went sky reporter who said mark hughes was taking training with walters Norwich had bids turned down and have not been back to place any more bids