Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Alvaro Vazquez

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]The striker who used to be at Swansea?

We''ve seen a few links from that website recently, but they''re really scraping the barrel now.[/quote]But in this case they are quoting a report from what I think is a reputable Spanish football paper.

Scored 0 in 12 for Swansea and has a career record of 1 in 6 in La Liga.
Given the calibre of players we have been linked to, this would be a swift bump back down to reality.

4 assists in just under 150 games....... how does he fill in his time in between scoring the occasional goal?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]How many minutes did he play for swansea again?[/quote]
411. So about 40mins per appearance on average. Hadn''t checked that. Not as bad as it first looked, however still not a positive either.

[quote user="unique"]4 assists in just under 150 games....... how does he fill in his time in between scoring the occasional goal?[/quote]

No doubt someone will be along soon to say that he is still better than RVW.........

This is the sort of signing that is holding back young English players. Cheap, average players from abroad who fill up a squad place and nothing more.

Nothing against Vazquez- just a whinge about the system and the way clubs operate. German and Spanish sides give younger players, generally academy products, a chance who may go on to be key players, while clubs in England sign cheap dross from overseas.

who knows would assume its a random made up link

but if our manager does see potential in him which I doubt I would be behind him