Sign in to follow this  
Gamera

Johnson to Derby?

Do you idiots just believe everything you read

Grow a brain, steal a brain, do something.

[quote user="Buh"]Do you idiots just believe everything you read

Grow a brain, steal a brain, do something.[/quote]

What''s that saying? Don''t call the messenger an idiot? Something like that.

Either way, how many transfers just suddenly happen? Very little, they''re generally rumoured first, so some of these rumours turn out to be true. Regardless, I''d appreciate it if you didn''t needlessly through some abuse my way in the future, it makes you look like a prat.

Fingers crossed there''s nothing in it all the same.

Derby are close to signing Jacob Butterfield, an ex-Canary who wasn''t given much opportunity but seems to be fulfilling his potential.

Au contraire, my friend. Most of City''s transfers have come out of the blue. Simply repeating something you''ve seen on the net, however silly, is just as silly You cannot hide behind claiming that you are only the messenger. You are judged on what you think is suitable to post. In this case you are an idiot.

You mean like brady... And mbokani? Moron.

And yes, I can, As I was being a messenger. I''m merely stating here is a rumour I''ve just read, not my opinion of it (if anything I inferred it was probably hogwash!)

You''re saying if you were in the pub, read that in the paper, and told your mate say next to you what you''d read, that he would call you an idiot, for telling you that information? I think you''re a little deluded my friend.

i could literally tell you anything and you''d believe it, wouldn''t you.

So weak minded

Oh, I thought you were actually being ignorant and short sighted, now I realised my mistake....

Don''t feed the troll.

[quote user="Gamera"]You mean like brady... And mbokani? Moron.

And yes, I can, As I was being a messenger. I''m merely stating here is a rumour I''ve just read, not my opinion of it (if anything I inferred it was probably hogwash!)

You''re saying if you were in the pub, read that in the paper, and told your mate say next to you what you''d read, that he would call you an idiot, for telling you that information? I think you''re a little deluded my friend.[/quote]I am not saying that as my posts will show. There is also a massive difference between saying something in a pub tp one person and posting up a new message on a forum read by hundreds. If it is as you claim hogwash why post it up ? Unless you are an idiot. Which I suspect in this case you are.

[quote user="barneybear"] [quote user="Gamera"]You mean like brady... And mbokani? Moron.

You''re saying if you were in the pub, read that in the paper, and told your mate say next to you what you''d read, that he would call you an idiot, for telling you that information? I think you''re a little deluded my friend.[/quote]I am not saying that as my posts will show. There is also a massive difference between saying something in a pub tp one person and posting up a new message on a forum read by hundreds. If it is as you claim hogwash why post it up ? Unless you are an idiot. Which I suspect in this case you are.[/quote]

Is it? Communication to a single person or on mass doesn''t change the subject matter. Much like your argument as to why not to post transfer rumours, whether you direct it to purely myself or for all on the message board, doesn''t change it being tosh.

Guess the only difference is others get to amuse themselves by watching grown men like yourself and ''Buh'' spending their evenings getting their kicks out of belittling and insulting people for no real reason. Which no doubt is more than fun than fifa Buh ☺️

Either way, could be some truth to it, hopefully there isn''t.

Buh likes to be abusive without making any constructive comments about football. Just slagging other people off

Yet people are quick to slag off others that attempt to provide information related to football, does make you wonder how people''s brains work doesn''t it.

Quite enjoy a good troll myself, it''s like watching people who queue for days for a new iPhone. It''s embarrassing and ultimately pathetic, but if that''s what they want to do, then leave then to it.

What''s it like being Jim Whites gimp?

How long do you get for lunch?

Thought you said his posts weren''t constructive gitto? Plus it was about football, he referenced Jim White.

Anyway, it''s been fun Buh, hope you come up with some more hilarious insults to embarress yourself with.

You''ll get first in the iPhone queue one day mate, your time will come 😉

If you''re having a pop at spelling, it''s ''you''re a joke'' Buh. I mean it doesn''t bother me, but it''s probably pretty embabbbbaressing when you call out someone else for it....

Who says I am a grown man ? I could be a dwarf for all you know. And I take no pleasure from pointing outb that you have behaved like an idiot. As have others who have made silly claims about players joining Reading, Derby, etc. I''ll be glad when this pantomime is over.

Ignoring the bickering in this thread, I can''t see Johnno being allowed to leave. Going to be an important squad player for us this season. Only midfielders I can see being allowed out are E Benno and O''Neil.

Thanks for posting on the message board, saves reading papers and missing out on rumours

Good job it is for messages and not a fact board or some people may get on your back