Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Jon Walters Hands In Transfer Request

Walters would be a good addition and is a player who would run through walls for his team. Don''t knock a player with his attitude and someone Stoke don''t want to lose from their dressing room.

i wouldnt be opposed to this ,as long as its with MBokani and not the only signing.

I''d have him here ahead of Grabban...and unlike Hooper is probably of more use to us in our system.

Very versatile, even off the bench who can cover 4 positions,the lone striker ,the "no.10" role or even either wide role.

and will work himself into the ground.

I think he''d be a great signing for a few years at least. All the comments above are no doubt due to him having binner ties but that was just 1 club in many for this scouser who couldn''t care less. A decent pro to add some steel in the top 3rd.

Here''s what Republic of Ireland manager Martin O''Neill said about Jonathan Walters earlier after he was given permission not to join up with the rest of the squad in Dublin today.

"There

may be something happening tomorrow, he wasn’t completely sure and there was

little point him coming here and then having to travel back.

"He is not sure at this minute, but while there is a

possibility of something happening he sees it until the deadline finishes.

Whilst i would want more than just Walters coming in, I would say he is exactly the sort of player we need. Good premiership experience and all the nous that goes with it. Can''t see he is very different to Holty in the way he plays and don''t remember many moaning about his contribution to the cause.

I always disliked Walters when he played against us. That was because he put himself about, made a nuisance of himself, won soft free-kicks and penalties and was generally difficult to play against.Exactly the kind of thing we have been missing since Holt left for Wigan.

An absolute pain in the ar$€ for defenders.

Wins his fair share of free kicks in good areas.

"If" we sign him I''ll welcome him like any other addition to the squad.

Forget about his job made him play for th summers at some point know ones perfect

With the end of the transfer window looming, I think we''re going to be thankful for anyone who can kick a football and knows what a goal net looks like...........

I''ve changed my mind on this as we''ve signed mbokani and stoke fans want him to stay (which is a good indication). He''s a big lump with really good PL experience. If we can get rid of RVW and Lafferty i''d be very happy with Mbokani Walters Jerome Hooper Grabban.

However i''d put my money on west brom to get him if he does go anywhere. Pulis loves him.

According to Laurie Whitwell for the Mail Online, Walters is keen on a move to Norwich.........

......but best of all......

''''Norwich hope to receive £3m for the deal''

I reckon this could turn out to be the transfer of the century.

As the years go by morality in society breaks down.

He is a binner and a horrible binner as well. Wake up for the love of God. There are thousands of players out there we could chose rather than have one of them!