Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Looks Like Johnson's Off Then...

This is great business. He is not and never will be Prem quality, but will command a decent fee and do a job in the Championship. Good for all involved.

The Berahino deal is not yet dead and buried.

If it goes through, there will still be hope for a Pritchard loan deal.

Pritchard > Johnson

I''m abit shocked by this. Trying to second guess reasons AN pushed him out wide last season, now he has Brady for that slot, once Olssons back maybe Johnson see''s limited game time. I think for the holding centre mid positions It could be argued that AN see''s him behind Tettey, Mulumbu and probably even O''Neill. I''d like to see him stay, but I can just about see some reasons why we''d let him go for the right fee.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]We''re leaving it very late to get a loan deal through.[/quote]As I understand it you''re only allowed 2 loan players at the same time & we already have 2

2 loans from other Premier League clubs I believe; you''re allowed more from abroad as well. Wisdom from Liverpool; Mbokani from Kiev so we can still loan a couple more if necessary.

The waters are still muddied here guys. Just sit on the toilet for the next hour and judge it then.

Sky sources are reporting Buh will not apologise.

Especially to a sock account used bi-annually to flap about transfers like 90 year old woman locked in a telephone box.

Would be terribly disappointing for me (after all, he''s one of my favourite players) and whilst he''s struggling to get into the side, he''s vital cover for a couple of positions, and ignoring all that he was the only player on Sunday to actually have a shot on target and win an aerial battle.

His goals promoted us. He was POS. He was the standout performer in many games.

He is also handy for some bite and strength which we sometimes lack.

Selling him and leaving us with the same back 4 that relegated us last time...madness.