Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

the transfer window

i can honestly say i dont ever remember this club telling the press about transfer targets like we have done this season, it doesnt make any sense

I think we''ll sign a striker and a defender a least. However I think we can survive with what we have. We''ve shown in the other three games that we have no problem creating chances, we just need to be more clinical.

whilst we have a couple hours where something could potentially happen i think its unlikelyi think we could get away with the strikers we have, but only just, however weve  got a really budget back four and need at least a centre back and new right back, if we lose any of the current back 4 to injury we are going to be royally screwed

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

Does this now mean we''ve effectively got one striker (Jerome) in the squad until January, with one likely to never play for the team again (Grabban) and the other deemed not good enough (Hooper). Not even thinking about injuries, or the fact our defence is hardly rock solid.

Hopefully one or two of these late announced deals will come through. If not, what a complete mess.

Yup this is now reality. Up front swapped RVW for Mbokani, still have Hooper, Lafferty and Grabban. Midfield weve lost Johnno, lots including me are gutted by that but our midfield is still quite strong. Defence, Turner gone. We have Wisdom and Ryan Bennett to fill in for Martin, Whits and Seb. Weaker than then we got promoted in May.Im not going to doom predict relegation after only 4 matches in, but i have big concerns seeing what we have at the back Think next transfer window  i will avoid watching, total anti climax.