Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Proven its all about the money

got rid of the highest earner. Tried to get rid of hooper on his £32k a week. Got rid of the bench warmer for the season BJ on his £30k a week. To replace them with what exactly?

Oh yeah I forgot we are a club strapped for cash. Need to keep the wage down don''t we.

The promotion money ain''t enough to cover us this season is it.

Bunch of no ambition useless c**ts on our board. Will never change!

[quote user="alartz"]got rid of the highest earner. Tried to get rid of hooper on his £32k a week. Got rid of the bench warmer for the season BJ on his £30k a week. To replace them with what exactly?

Oh yeah I forgot we are a club strapped for cash. Need to keep the wage down don''t we.

The promotion money ain''t enough to cover us this season is it.

Bunch of no ambition useless c**ts on our board. Will never change![/quote]

Couldnt of put it better myself Alartz. Thats our club for you, no ambition, never take risks and lining their pockets (DM no doubt will enjoy his bonus again at season''s end) while we suffer another embarassing season of watching this awful defence being ripped apart time and again. Utter farce.

I''ll tell you where.

Someone''s f ing back pocket. Someone''s being DS and MWJ and the rest on the Christmas pi$$ up along with the relegation party come February

Now I''m pretty disappointed with this window like many others but I''m going to take issue with your claim that the money has disappeared into people (specifically the directors) back pockets. Yes McNally gets a bonus as does pretty much every other Chief Exec in the land, but his bonuses aren''t just related purely to the financial side of things but also related to how we fare on the pitch.

However what I really take issue with is, is your lack of any shred of evidence that DS, MWJ or any other shareholder are somehow trousering money from the club. I''ll let you have a cheeky look in the accounts and get back to me if you find any evidence of this. If not, I expect you to recant your misguided beliefs.

Well my ''misguided beliefs'' dam well knew we wouldn''t add to the squad that we desperately needed especially in the defensive area.

Same old same from us. Money has disappeared since the sale of Chris Sutton all those years back nothing has changed.

No ambition. Looking forward to watching our defence tore apart week in week out on our way back to the championship

It''s just the same old safe prudence. We are heading back to the championship again. This defence could not

Cope last season let alone this!

McNally did take a large bonus the season we went down! So yes his bonus is financially related and not football!!