Sign in to follow this  

Let''s not forget that even though the transfer window closed at 6pm, clubs still have until 8pm to complete deals if all parties involved request an extension. And even then, the deal may not be announced immediately.

Surely this must''ve happened.

We cannot have been daft enough to have left ourselves in a situation where we only have Jerome and Mbokani as feasible options up front. Hooper isn''t wanted and Grabban won''t be in the frame for a while.

There is no way we''d have left ourselves in a position where we only have three centre backs, with no reinforcements having been brought in all summer.

And as for letting Bradley Johnson go without a replacement.... I know that nobody in the upper echelons of the club can be that bloody stupid.

If we don''t sign at least two players, if not three, in the next hour then I''ve lost an awful lot of faith in the key personnel at our club.

Thank god there''s someone left on here who still has some sense about himself. I agree there''s no way on earth we could allow ourselves to go into a long season + cup run with 3 centre halves and a extremely small group of fowards.

I agree thats got to be the case. There is no other explanation. Naismith, Jarvis, Gayle and The danish Centre back coming in and Hooper, Lafferty and Grabban going out.

Cannot understand why we have left this business ( relative lack of it) til the last day of the window. I know it depends on x moving to create a space for y but really this is amateurish. With Brady, we went out and got him in. We tried with Afobe, albeit late in the day. But the number of failed bids is staggering. If we wanted Gayle really why leave til the last 2 hours?

I''d be happy to keep Hooper and Lafferty and sell Grabban last minute for £5 million. I hope this has happened. Would have been nice to have signed a really rapid striker but doubt this will happen now.

We do 100% need a world class centre back. This will make or break our season.

Paris aint German!- We have a replacement at the club for Johnson already, Vadis Ojida Ofoe! Looking forward to seeing this guy get some playing time!

Couldn''t agree more. He''s looked good, can play wide or in the centre, young, hungry, will see he chance - we already have a quality player on our watch.

[quote user="Mooney"]I''d be happy to keep Hooper and Lafferty and sell Grabban last minute for £5 million. I hope this has happened. Would have been nice to have signed a really rapid striker but doubt this will happen now.

We do 100% need a world class centre back. This will make or break our season.[/quote]It already feels broken.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Let''s not forget that even though the transfer window closed at 6pm, clubs still have until 8pm to complete deals if all parties involved request an extension. And even then, the deal may not be announced immediately.

Surely this must''ve happened.[/quote]
Worzel Gummidge taking a piss.
Hope I''m wrong.

This is a joke!!! Every time always the same!!! No ambition to improve or even do some serious business...

Hello championship!