Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Are the club selling to avoid administration?

Yes. Because the last set of accounts (I''m assuming you''ve read them?) contained such a horrendous set of results and that has only continued over the last year or so. I''m surprised we haven''t folded already and reformed in the Anglian Combination.

We''ve sold one, yes ONE, player for good money! Fire sale? What downers are some of you on?

[quote user="Canary from the Waveney Valley"]Michael Wynn Jones splashing out on the hookers[/quote]You did well to remember the log-in details of that one Waveney. Was your Trawling canary one banned?Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary[^o)]