Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Over To You Big Vince, Newton, Ruthers and Wiz.

What''s the point Tilly?

It really is a waste of effort trying to convince the majority of happy clappy numbnuts on here what an absolute shower of sh*te our Board of Directors are. If they can''t see it after tonight what hope is there for them?!

The only post I was going to compile in fact was one for your attention to see if we could tempt you out of retirement one last time to lead the fightback at St Andrews Hall?!

[quote user="ruthers1"]What''s the point Tilly?

It really is a waste of effort trying to convince the majority of happy clappy numbnuts on here what an absolute shower of sh*te our Board of Directors are. If they can''t see it after tonight what hope is there for them?!

The only post I was going to compile in fact was one for your attention to see if we could tempt you out of retirement one last time to lead the fightback at St Andrews Hall?![/quote]100% agree .

[quote user="ruthers1"]

The only post I was going to compile in fact was one for your attention to see if we could tempt you out of retirement one last time to lead the fightback at St Andrews Hall?![/quote]Not a chance ruthers as i am happy now just to attend social gatherings like those organised by City Angel and her group of helpers.There is somebody out there though i am sure if you look hard enough.

This transfer window has been mismanaged completely, and today it really showed. First you sell our player of the season who still had a role to play and replace him with no one. You keep crybaby grabban, who won''t play for us again, when you could of actually spent some money and got a decent striker. No CB which everyone has been crying out for. It''s just typical Norwich, promises much but delivers nothing! Rant over!

[quote user="ruthers1"]What''s the point Tilly?

The only post I was going to compile in fact was one for your attention to see if we could tempt you out of retirement one last time to lead the fightback at St Andrews Hall?![/quote]

You man up and do it ruthers?!

You can''t spend your whole life behind a keyboard egging others on...