Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

FAO Alex HJ

I thought that name seemed familiar in the EDP today. Congratulations Alex. We''re a smart bunch on here arent we?

Thank you!!! I haven''t seen the paper yet. My grandparents put that in cos they still live in Norwich. I live in Northampton (I''m hoping to get a job back in Norwich soon!) so can''t get the EDP here!!

Oh come on, enlighten us..................what have you done Alex ?

Got yourself a Hux mullet............. a date with Mylene Klass.............an executive box at FCR...........a date with Delia !!!!

come on, spill the beans.

Mark .Y.

In the event Alex is too modest to reply to your question Mark I will tell you He has gone and got himself a 2.1 B SC Honours degree in Geography.  He may also have got a mullett, a date with Delia and an executive box at Carrow Road but they didnt mention that in the EDP>

Damn...........just knew it was going to be something like that.............

anyway, congratulations Alex, promotion celebration last year, degree this year, another promotion celebration due next year, the list goes on and on.

Mark .Y.

(PS I went to Oriel, we couldn''t even spell youneeversity !!!) 

[quote]Oh come on, enlighten us..................what have you done Alex ? Got yourself a Hux mullet............. a date with Mylene Klass.............an executive box at FCR...........a date with Delia !!!...[/quote]

Thanks for your post - very amusing! Sorry it wasn''t something a bit more exciting!!!

Hmmmmmmm - a date with Delia - I wish!!!! While my girlfriend just about puts up with me regularly saying what a great lady Delia is, I think a date might be pushing it a bit!!