Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Is this the most deflating transfer window ever?

Given the jubilation following the play off victory, sealing our return to the prem at a time when the largest TV deal in history had just been confirmed.

The anticipation of who we may sign was at an all time high.

1. Given that it has just ended. Is this the most deflating transfer window of all your time as a supporter?

2. Do you think it will seal our relegation back to the championship?

Yes, because we began it without any debts and with the prem money acted as tho we had conference resources in our embarrassing bids.

Now we are left with a disgruntled striker, a lazy striker, a fiery striker, an acceptable striker and an unknown striker. Can you guess who they all are?

There have been good additions. Some real improvements. Just not enough of them. 

[quote user="Mutley"] Now we are left with a disgruntled striker, a lazy striker, a fiery striker, an acceptable striker and an unknown striker. Can you guess who they all are?[/quote]Were they all Lafferty?

[quote user="E I E I E I O"]Given the jubilation following the play off victory, sealing our return to the prem at a time when the largest TV deal in history had just been confirmed.

The anticipation of who we may sign was at an all time high.

1. Given that it has just ended. Is this the most deflating transfer window of all your time as a supporter?

2. Do you think it will seal our relegation back to the championship?[/quote]

Without doubt and highly likely.

Murray purportedly moved to Bournemouth instead of Norwich on a lesser bid as he was not prepared to uproot to Norfolk.

For some reason there always seem to be more obstacles when it comes to attracting players to Norwich.